Chuck and Nancy are such liars!

It makes Donald Trump not the topic of this thread. There are about 4000 anti Trump threads you already have to choose from. This is not one of them. Please stay within the community guidelines and refrain from topic changing. Thanks in advance.

No, they’re claiming that Trump isn’t spending the money they approved for the military on the military.

They were not mentioned by name in the address. That is where I got my info. Where did you get yours?

Feb 15, 2019 · Pelosi and Schumer say Trump would be using money needed “for the security of our military and our nation.” Democrats can file lawsuits and force congressional votes to block Trump’s money transfers.

They are clearly stating that they are concerned with “security.” Or national defense. Re positioning this money will impact security.

They are now claiming to be defense hawks. They are such liars.

A person supporting Trump complains about lies. Funny stuff. The standard is set when you elect a lair and continue to support the man who lies on average 4,000 times a year.

Two things:

First, that 4000 figure was created by the President’s enemies so that makes it worthless.

Secondly and more importantly.

Donald Trump not the topic of this thread. There are about 4000 anti Trump threads you already have to choose from. This is not one of them. Please stay within the community guidelines and refrain from topic changing. Thanks in advance.

Did Chuck and Nancy vote for the military funding that Trump is stealing?

Are you giving me a test?

Yes. I’m seeing if you can think through this without letting emotion get in the way.

This is such a shame considering how many homeless vets we have.

“We can go through this all back and forth – no,” How many more times can we say no? Nothing for the wall." Nancy Pelosi

Focusing on forum members rather than the actual topic of the thread is contrary to the accepted guidelines of the Hannity forum. So if you don’t mind, I respectfully request that you get back within the guidelines. And make no further attempts to change the topic. Are you cool with that?

If you want, you may test yourself. But you do not have the moral high ground to test me.

Fair enough?

No, go ahead name a one lie… Don’t go get the massive list of nothing burgers that hide behind volume, just pick one.

1 Like

Now you are making things up. Come on dude take your partisan blinders off. Geesh

You made this about you. I asked a simple question which was very on topic.

Your disrespectful tone belies the arrogance of this topic. Sen Schumer and Speaker Pelosi as members of Congress approve funding for specific purposes. For the military, there are funding for various purposes. Now, they may not agree with increasing funding for every purpose but it’s overly simplistic to say they disagree with any funding for any purpose.

What you may not know is that Trump is stealing funding from certain accounts that were approved for specific purposes. Trump can’t be trusted to tell the truth (or know what he’s talking about at all), but it looks like he may be stealing money from accounts earmarked to build infrastructure to protect deployed troops.

Now, if you’re going to say Sen Schumer and speaker Pelosi are liars, you have to then prove that the money Trump is stealing from is specifically funds that they disapproved of.

Furthermore, Sen Schumer and Speaker Pelosi are for cutting military funding specifically to save the country money. Although Trump is necessarily reducing money spent on the military, it saves the country zero.

Now, after all this. I can almost certainly predict what you’re going to say in response and it will almost certainly reveal the futility of going through such effort.

1 Like

Feb 15, 2019 · Pelosi and Schumer say Trump would be using money needed “for the security of our military and our nation.” Democrats can file lawsuits and force congressional votes to block Trump’s money transfers.

Not made up.

El Paso allowed Trump to exceed the fire code at his last rally.

Pointing out that he’s taking money out the DoD budget is not claiming we are not spending enough. That’s a winger talking point.

Please quit Trumping us. You listened to President. He said repeatedly $700B and $716B, not “nearly $800B”.

It’s a minor point (for this discussion) but is yet another example of the inaccuracies often present in posts defending Trump and attacking his “enemies of the people” - the democratic party.

You are not being truthful. I thought that I heard 760 not 716. You own me an apology.

Then why didn’t you say that instead of trumping it up to nearly $800B.

I owe you an apology because you heard wrong? Not today.