Chuck and Nancy are such liars!

They release a joint statement claiming that the President is robbing the military of much needed funds to use for border security. Chuck and Nancy are outraged that the President isn’t spending enough on the military? Really? Who has spent more? All of the sudden these two goofballs are defense hawks? Please. You’re such liars. Give it a rest!

2 Likes

Where do you think that money is coming from?

You missed the OP’s point.

“who has spent more?”

The Democratic Party will end when the border is secured and voter Id’s are enforced. They are scared!

Why do yo think Chuck and Nancy are now claiming that the President isn’t spending enough on defense? It’s a simple question if you think about it.

I think you can make both arguments here. 1. We do spend too much on military spending and 2. the President shouldn’t usurp the budgeting powers of congress to fund non-budgeted projects.

4 Likes

No question about it! Without divisiveness and misery the democrats have nothing. It’s their entire platform.

The funds he will be robbing are military construction funds… Like these…

If Chuck and Nancy are liars, what does that make Donald Trump?

The funding will not be coming from weapons programs… It will coming from construction projects… like new military housing, etc.

Maybe. But why do you think that Chuck and Nancy have suddenly become defense hawks? Claiming that the President isn’t spending enough on the military?

Lying is cool…

Also. Please provide a link to this statement where Chuck and Nancy specifically say they are upset Trump is taking money away from the military. I’ll wait.

Link to them saying that the president isn’t spending enough on the military.

It will not. It will come from areas where the Generals have agreed that can be afforded. I think that the President is asking for about 6 billion from the nearly 800 billion that he gave them this year. Don’t panic.

You clearly do not understand the law… It has to come from the military construction fund…

You won’t need to wait too long!! I watched the President’s speech on ABC and David Muir read the joint statement from Chuck and Nancy. I know that ABC does a lot of fake news. But I doubt that he would lie about that. Have you read the statement? If so, let me know where David got it wrong. Thanks!

It’s because it seems many dems are in favor of never ending wars…

The things the leftist media calls Trump lies are usually jokes form the campaign…