Christopher steele's "Primary Subsource" Was a russian Boozehound who Worked With "Star Impeachment Witness"

Looks like Duhram is going after them.

I am not getting my hopes up too much. Too many D operatives still in the way.

…drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I think you guys are going to be disappointed.

What I’ve already witnessed regarding Hillary breaking so many laws but the head of the FBI and DoJ conclude she was too stupid to know that…swings the dishonest pendulum of justice in favor of your conclusion.

1 Like

Being too stupid to crime got the Trumps off also.

It works both ways.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to but which one was anywhere near being as high up as the Secretary of State? Justice is justice and it doesn’t favor anyone. If it does, it’s corrupt and it’s not “justice”. Do you understand this concept? I want equal justice for all…period.

It is why Don Junior was not charged with anything for the Trump Tower meeting. He was too stupid to crime.

And given the obtuseness of Campaign Finance laws it wasn’t a bad decision to not charge him. They wouldn’t have gotten a conviction.

This grand conspiracy surrounding the Steele Dossier isn’t going to go anywhere. Sussman’s indictment is garbage… they might get Danchnko on one count… I can’t see them getting him on counts two through five because it is same thing four times.

Durham is going to keep bringing garbage indictments and people won’t read them and the right wing media will keep the grift alive.

Ahhhhhhhh…so absolutely no comparison what so ever. Just stop sir. Pull your political glasses off and try to see things through the eyes of equal justice applied for all. Serious crimes have been committed and both of us should be united in wanting this prosecuted. Historically justice doesn’t prevail but…maybe with Durham…let’s just say…I have a dream.

It is a direct comparison. It’s in the Mueller Report. What happened and the decision not to bring charges.

In fact… there are a ton of people in the Mueller report who did things that were far worse than Sussman who were not charged with anything… because they didn’t think that they would have been able to get and sustain a conviction on appeal.

You can keep on dreaming… but so far what Durham has put out is pretty lame.

Poor Bob.

Just stop…can you? You’re regurgibleating nonsense.

Hillary was guilty and Comey admitted it. What was corrupt was claiming that, “no prosecutor would prosecute her because she didn’t intend to break the law”. He’s not the judge. Corrupt Lynch met on a tarmac with Bill, three days before she had to decide whether or not to indict, got caught, refused to recuse herself (oh…I wonder why) and then corruptly turned over the decision to accept the recommendation of the FBI Director. If this isn’t a blatant in your face corrupt sham of our justice system…then there is no such thing as justice and I’m beginning to believe that’s the case in our country today.

When looking to prosecute, they have to make the determination that they could get and sustain a conviction on appeal.

Sorry that that bothers you.

Comey didn’t think that it was possible and that was his discretion.

Mueller didn’t think it was possible with quite a few people as laid out in the Mueller Report and it bummed me out… but I understand it.

Yeah…I know and tell the officer who pulled you over for something as little as breaking a speeding law, you “didn’t intend to do it” and see how far that gets you. Our country has a serious problem in applying equal justice under the law for all and it would appear, you endorse this?

1 Like

Comey was not a prosecutor at the time and that wasn’t his job.

That’s not why he did it anyway.

Police also have discretion.

I have been let off with warnings in the past.

But take a look at the Sussman indictment and look at the charge. You can see why it is garbage and should have never been brought. Durham can’t even say what the lie was that he is accusing Sussman of saying.

If this was all in a report… sure fine… he could put it into a report… but to bring this charge is nonsense.

The trump tower meeting with the fusion gps linked lawyer, veselnitskaya, running the meeting??

Yeah, I’m certain that was just one more coincidence.

:wink:

2 Likes

Waiting for Dems to give the word to media to claim that Durham is a white supremacist and his racist (somehow) witch hunt needs to be ended immediately.

1 Like

Still some jumpy times at the Brookings Institute while everyone wonders who might rat on the other.

:mouse2:

Fiona Hill…Trump Impeachment…

:mouse:

1 Like

Fiona Hill is in zero legal jeopardy.

I know that in the pro wrestling world that is right wing media she is a big bugaboo… but she didn’t do anything regarding the Steele Dossier.

You leave out the part where Mueller questioned the Constitutionality of that law, and also whether the law intended to cover information as “something of value”.
Even Mueller wasnt sure what the law meant.

1 Like