Christianity Today: "Trump Should be Removed from Office"

Yeah…isn’t it terrible? The POTUS attempted to expose to the world that the former VP’s son was being paid huge sums of money from a company that is deemed corrupt, under the guise of his father is fighting corruption.

Unfortunately there is an entire subset of Evangelicals that care more about what their “prophets” claim than what scripture states. It is amazing to watch this group constantly change what they prophesied so they can keep supporting President Trump. “God picked Donald Trump to save us from the evil of Obama. Oh snap, Obama was re-elected, well God decided the nation wasn’t ready for such a godly man. Oh snap, President Trump isn’t godly, well God is using him just like he used King Darius…”

And now it is going to be all fire and brimstone if Trump is impeached and not re-elected.

1 Like

One thing I’ve learned as a Christian…I can’t save the world and have to remember God sent His Son to do that. I can though, directly influence those closer with in my circle…starting with my own self. When I consider politicians, what should I do? The one President who debatedly was the staunchest of Christians, was not a good politician. I do not appreciate nor condone much of what I witness but yet, I find myself heading the same direction sometimes down the highway of life with those same people. Some are even helping us all along in what I perceive as being, the right direction. Trump is one of those people…even though personally, I despise much of what he’s done in his own life. Then I consider plan B…Hillary…and I realize, I’m damned if I do and I’m damned if I don’t. Therefore I choose what I believe is the lessor of the evils. If I do not, then the opponent I despise even more, is 1/2 of a vote further ahead.

1 Like

That’s it? That’s your defense of Trump?

That’s beyond weak.

3 Likes

Nope.

What am I defending? Am I defending the former VP’s son being paid huge swaths of money from a company his own father says is corrupt…and yet that same father is endorsing this? Son…you need to look at this a tad closer and reevaluate your premise.

You were expecting more?

1 Like

H Clinton is not running in the 2020 elections; so it would be interesting to see if there are any of the Democratic presidential candidates that you could countenance voting for given your comments about the now impeached president Trump.

Will the wall be completed by then? Those that are running against him, are not only against the wall…if…you can make it illegally into this country, they’ve promised you free healthcare. Me…I have to pay thousands and thousands per year for that. Then I pay 10s of thousands in taxes, to pay for their’s. Yeah…it’s so difficult to decide, isn’t it?

The founder’s son disagrees.

My Response to Christianity Today:

Christianity Today released an editorial stating that President Trump should be removed from office—and they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements), so I feel it is important for me to respond. Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today; but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece. In fact, he would be very disappointed. I have not previously shared who my father voted for in the past election, but because of this article, I feel it is necessary to share it now. My father knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump. He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.

For Christianity Today to side with the Democrat Party in a totally partisan attack on the President of the United States is unfathomable. Christianity Today failed to acknowledge that not one single Republican voted with the Democrats to impeach the President. I know a number of Republicans in Congress, and many of them are strong Christians. If the President were guilty of what the Democrats claimed, these Republicans would have joined with the Democrats to impeach him. But the Democrats were not even unanimous—two voted against impeachment and one voted present. This impeachment was politically motivated, 100% partisan. Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president? They want readers to believe the Democrat leadership rather than believe the President of the United States.

Look at all the President has accomplished in a very short time. The economy of our nation is the strongest it has been in 50 years, ISIS & the caliphate have been defeated, and the President has renegotiated trade deals to benefit all Americans. The list of accomplishments is long, but for me as a Christian, the fact that he is the most pro-life president in modern history is extremely important—and Christianity Today wants us ignore that, to say it doesn’t count? The President has been a staunch defender of religious freedom at home and around the world—and Christianity Today wants us to ignore that? Also the President has appointed conservative judges in record number—and Christianity today wants us to ignore that? Christianity Today feels he should be removed from office because of false accusations that the President emphatically denies.

Christianity Today said it’s time to call a spade a spade. The spade is this—Christianity Today has been used by the left for their political agenda. It’s obvious that Christianity Today has moved to the left and is representing the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism.

Is President Trump guilty of sin? Of course he is, as were all past presidents and as each one of us are, including myself. Therefore, let’s pray for the President as he continues to lead the affairs of our nation.

3 Likes

More nope

That’s just an opinion maaan

4 Likes

Sooos the article…maaaannnn

Yeah, my earlier meme of that got deleted. Memes are good for the Trump Meme Team and no others, apparently.

4 Likes

I’m just recycling

You still defend him with every fiber of your being, though. You manufacturer grand conspiracies to explain away everything negative connected to Trump. Forgive anybody for not believing any of this drivel you just typed.

4 Likes

You could have voted third party or wrote someone in.

As it stands, you, a christian, voted for a man who breaks a commandment about 100 times a day. A man who cheated on his wife, who ■■■■■■ a hooker, then paid her off and lied about that too.

A man who bragged about grabbing ■■■■■ without consent.

An ignorant cheat who attends no church.

That’s what you did.

That’s alright. I am guilty of being an American and defending the President against a media that has NEVER found anything positive to say about the man. NOTHING! All they’ve done is feed sheople their hate. So…in your opinion, now…I’m so baaa, baaa, baaad…amirite? :sunglasses:

I’ve written in the name of Donald Duck more times than not. That’s how disgusted I’ve been with politics. Now…if I followed your suggestion, I just gave 1/2 of a vote to Hillary. I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Let me share with you my opinion of “church”. If life is like the game of golf, church is the driving range. Each and everyday is where you actually play. You may think differently regarding church than I do but…if you go, I expect to see you on the course of life, playing superbly. If not, you’re a hypocrite and that makes you even worse IMO. The fact he doesn’t attend a church, leaves one area of condemnation off of my list.