Christian Music and Republicans

I don’t think that Taylor Swift is a good example of what little girls should be looking up to

Especially dancing half naked on stage.

Another great brainwashing technique for little kids though.
Get tons of little kids icons to do drugs, and to act disgusting in general.

I’ll be honest. Anyone who doesnt like metal I am suspicious of and have less respect for. Especially if they qualify it with “it’s so angry”

I was a dyed in the wool Metal head for most of my life. Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Sodom, In Flames, early Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Pantera, etc. etc.

I’ve kind of moved away from it over the past 7 years or so. Moved over to progressive rock, classic rock, and Americana.

Still have a soft spot in my heart for metal and I’ll binge out on it once in a while.

Metal never leaves you

I dunno most of the newer stuff went downhill real fast.

I think you’ve been fed the wrong “newer stuff”. Its a genre that’s grown many branches. Of course, my opinion is fact when it comes to music.

I love the classics.

That’s me. Since high school. I’ve actually moved in the opposites direction than you though. The older I get the harder the music is. I’ve been listening to a lot of melodic death metal lately; Skeletonwitch, Tribulation, Be’Lakor, Vektor and the list goes on.

1 Like

I’d rather my girls follow Taylor Swift than Miley Cyrus. Taylor Swift is very mild compared to most other female performers in her genre.

They all look alike to me.

So do I.