Chris defies own brother Andrew Cuomo on social distancing guidelines

Here is the link to the State of New York guidelines:

Seems like a silly report to file since by all accounts Cuomo was on his own property and at no time was the bike riderā€™s health at risk.

He broke quarantine. Heā€™s infected.

Probably an infected Chris Cuomo is somewhat frustrated to see his newest mansion under construction was not completely fortified yet. Once those fences, electric gates and security cameras get installed his right to full privacy might make it easier to cover up further indiscretions.

Fredo Cuomo is not the brightest bulb out there. Doesnā€™t stop him from being incredibly arrogant.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ that is just silly.

I donā€™t give two craps about Chris Cuomo and my opinion on this matter would be the same if it was some other rich ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I get why there needs to be a distraction though.

Itā€™s cool.

Why does that matter? Did Cuomo, or did Cuomo not, violate quarantine?

1 Like

This is like those people who went to church in their cars and listened to a sermon on the FM radio and got fined.

It is silly and busybodies should mind their own business when there is no chance of infection.

See, I get that. What annoys me is that Chris would be numbered among those pissing and moaning about people violating quarantine and what not. Iā€™m just so tired of the inconsistency. Maybe everybody should just keep their yaps shut,

If he had gone out to the grocery store or threw a party with a bunch of people coming over, then it would be a different matter.

But as far as we can see, there was no added potential to expose anyone who hadnā€™t been exposed to him before and he wasnā€™t bothering anyone with his actions.

The entire thing is silly and the only reason that anyone knows about it, or that it happened in the first place is because of his celebrity.

If he was some random rich ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  noone would give a crap.

If you had read previous in this thread, you would have seen that according to his wife, he is on quarantine in the basement and the rest of the family is not in quarantine living upstairs.

So now that he is riding in a car with 2 or 3 other members of his family, that is 2 or 3 more people that can get the virus and start spreading it to others before they are even aware they have it.

If you are going to promote this type of behavior, why have quarantine at all?

3 Likes

As a matter of interest how do you know they were all in the same car?

Read the report from David

Does it say that he saw them in a car?

Why not read the report for yourself?

Who said I didnā€™t?

Wow, sounds like you know something the rest of us are not aware of with Chris Cuomo, testing positive for the deadly virus having no chance of infecting othersā€¦

You might have to read it again and fill in the gaps if reading comprehension is difficult for you. Then I am sure your questions will be answered :slight_smile:

ā€œThis lockdown is a hysterical overreaction,ā€ says I, ā€œunless I think that I can score some political points on the brother of a Democratic state governor.ā€

2 Likes

It isnā€™t and I donā€™t need to.