Chris defies own brother Andrew Cuomo on social distancing guidelines

Like the good governor and the great state of NY already do not have a lot on their plate. Now this:

One of the worst things regarding this pandemic is that as many precautions as you can put in place, this chain of defense against this virus, is only as strong as the weakest link in the chain. It only takes one dip-wit not adhering to protective measures, to start the damage all over again.

“Sometimes he’s scary stupid,” the East Hampton man, who asked to only be identified by his first name, David, said of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s little brother.

“I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel,’” the resident said.

“He just began to boil more.

“He said, ‘This is not the end of this. You’ll deal with this later. We will meet again.’ If that’s not a threat, I don’t know what is,” David said.

The man said he waited till Monday afternoon to call East Hampton cops to report the incident.

“I hate bullies,” David said.

At first, the resident said, he got “huge pushback” from police about filing a report.

But by Tuesday morning — after The Post and other outlets reported Cuomo’s meltdown, including about his run-in with the bicyclist — the police “had a whole different attitude,” David said.

2 Likes

Chris does not understand quarantine and appears to not care about the wife and nanny getting it.

Fredo out.

1 Like

He is the perfect example of the “weak link” in the chain of defense.

Imagine that…

On the brighter side, little Cuomo looks to be doing just fine.

Everyone else told the nanny and housekeeper to stay away.

Just watched Christina Cuomo’s interview on extratv.

She is leaving Chris food on the landing at the top of the stairs while he remains in the basement.

Apparently cooking up a storm too. Says “food is medicine.”

A clean diet: good for the liver including lentil, chicken and vegetable soups.

The biker should mind his own business. I would have thrown a rock at his head. The helmet he should be wearing would protect him, right?

Isn’t that like saying, “I shoulda shot the cop. The kevlar he should be wearing would protect him, right?”

Toll-Collector: Governor Cuomo means business, quotes herein included:

It’s not about your life; you don’t have the right to risk someone else’s life."

First. I could give two craps about Chris Cuomo.

Second… it seems like Cuomo was on his own property and therefore adequately socially distancing.

Third… if this was the case then the bike rider should have minded his own business.

In the interest of fair and balanced treatment of breaches of social distancing, do you have any commentary on Trump’s second last presser and whether there were any breaches of social distancing guidelines by any officials at that presser?

Perhaps you are not aware Chris Coumo tested positive for COVID19?

Chris Coumo apparently got in a car risking the spread of the virus to his wife, kids and another woman visiting a secondary property under construction currently.

That is far from adequate social distancing.

According to coronavirus.health.ny.gov New York State on Pause: 10 Point Plan:

“8. Sick individuals should not leave their home unless to receive medical care and only after a telehealth visit to determine if leaving the home is in the best interest of their health;”

3 Likes

I have read and heard that it was a hoax that he had Covid19?

I do understand all of that.

There has already been potential exposure for the family for weeks now.

If they were on their own property, then it is no one else’s business.

It is his business. See something; Say something

Cuomo broke quarantine sounds like.

He traveled. There’s no house there. He’s infected. He broke quarantine.

Wrong. Cuomo broke the law.

A police report of this incident filed in East Hampton, New York serves notice to residents this one man poses a threat to other people’s health and well being.