Chris Cuomo is diagnosed with COVID-19

Let’s wish him a speedy recovery!

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo diagnosed with coronavirus; he will continue working from home

1 Like

I wish anyone and everyone who contracts the virus a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

So…are we going to start a thread every time someone is tested positive? Or are you looking for reaction? Baiting etc to get someone to say something negative?

3 Likes

fredo will lie his ass off about every aspect of this for political purposes.

since im not stupid that will be painfully evident. a curse i bear

but all the same i hope he recovers well enough to verbally assault and threaten someone else like a mafia gangster who challenges him without him getting instantly fired like you and i and sean hannity would.

Just because Cuomo is a lib, it’s “baiting”? You wouldn’t be posting this if it was Tucker Carlson.

Stay classy

He’ll be fine.

i did

glad you agree

Cuomo looks pretty healthy he should be fine, wish every American a speedy recovery and the Chinese government a speedy demise.

2 Likes

Let’s hope and pray that he has a speedy recovery and that his mother remains healthy:

1 Like

Who reported that? How do we know it’s true? The boy who cried wolf says he has been bitten by a wolf.

If you believe this article as well as some morning talk radio folks, Gupta totally misread Cuomo’s chest X-ray. Comments from radiologists are pretty wild.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/446817-cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-gets-busted-for-messing-up-reading-chris-cuomos-x-ray/

As many others continue to do who test positive. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like