Choice for Democrats: Abandon BLM or abandon racist vaccine mandates

Never heard of Big Mama Thornton then? And yes she referred to herself as that on stage.

1 Like

There is no indication that there are widespread long term effects from the vaccine other than gaining the ability to fight off the virus better and reduced chance of infection when exposed.

The risk of actually getting infected with Covid is pretty well known.

The latter thing is way more dangerous.

Mind reading? Who are you to tell me why I do anything? Check your privilege.

I told you why, you don’t get to tell me what words to use.

1 Like

That’s because it hasn’t been long term. What a silly claim to make.

2 Likes

What is specifically black about “big” or “mama”?

I know exactly why you did it… it’s not rocket science.

I didn’t tell you what words you could or couldn’t use. I told you that YOU referring to a black woman as “big mama” is racist. Especially if that is not how she refers to herself.

You chose that specifically for a black woman. You are free to say it just as I am free to call you out on it.

1 Like

Now we play dumb… just stop

1 Like

No it’s not.

Or what?

Your fee fees got nothing to do with me.

Why ME?

I chose it for the reasons I told you already. I know why you’re trying to play the card on me. It’s ok.

What you don’t, probably can’t understand, is I couldn’t care less if you feel I’m a racist (or anything else).

In order for your opinion of me to matter, I’d have to care. And I just don’t.

Oh, and the other reason is “Fat Ass Con Artist” is too much typing.

Upset over the Haitian mistake you made?

1 Like

Trying so hard to play the card. :rofl:

Why ME?

OK what did I miss?

Logic. :rofl:

1 Like

Hey just calling it how I see it… honestly I didn’t expect it from you. But now I know.

Well I’m not calling you racist, I’m saying the meme was. Seems like this is cutting you deep.

That makes two of us…

“You ain’t black”

That’s the “mistake” lawd :rofl:. I thought you were talking about the “daily flight” mistake.

I never said Haiti was a racist country :rofl:

Naw, trying to flip a card. Weak. And now you’re trying to shame. That won’t work on me either.

:rofl:

I made it. Racism is an emotion, how can a picture feel emotion. If you feel racism, look to your own heart.

Yes here you are; playing the card and trying to shame.

1 Like

That’s racist.