Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Coronavirus cures?

He was hoping for a shortage? :thinking:

Hey… when one says that they suspect that democrat leaders want people to die to make the President look bad… that is sociopathy.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Not really. Based on the actions of so called dem leaders the last 3 years.

Doesn’t get any more radical or sorrier than Pelosi, Shiff, or Nadler.

1 Like

You are correct. Wanting people to die to make the President look bad is sociopathy.

3 Likes
1 Like

I don’t know anyone on this board personally. I have no way of knowing the thing you claim I should agree to.

Propaganda works and has obviously devastating consequences. Dark times.

1 Like

Again, has anyone seen any reporting about the efficacy of these drugs? Are they having any effect? Is there any increase in recovery time. We should be seeing something out of New York by now? Right?

Laura Ingram had more positive study results for HCQ and Q on her show today.

Also https://www.businesstoday.in › s…
Coronavirus update: Hydroxychloroquine being given to COVID-19 patients in …

We should see the results of that soon.

One survivor said his breathing was restored with in 3 to 4 hours after taking the drug. He said he was on his death bead.

1 Like

Stories starting to appear today that Moderna’s vaccine will be ready for emergency use this fall. Moderna stock (MRNA) up almost 12% today.

A 42-year-old woman from the Los Angeles area who’s diagnosed with lupus said her health care provider stopped filling her prescription for chloroquine – and sent her a message thanking her for her “sacrifice” to help treat those seriously ill with the coronavirus.

The woman identified only by her first name Dale said she received a message from Kaiser Permanente, a major health care provider based in Oakland, Calif., on Tuesday informing her that the company was reserving its current supply of plaquenil/hydroxychloroquine. The drug would be used to treat those “critically ill with COVID-19” amid shortages caused by the global pandemic, it said.

“The fact that they thanked me for my ‘sacrifice’ is disturbing,” Dale told BuzzFeed News. “I never agreed to sacrifice my health and possibly my life, and cannot believe that I am being forced to do so.”

1 Like

Congratulations. That is the most insane thing I have ever read on these forums. And that’s saying something.

No, the Russian collusion lie was!

Not even close.

I saw a bit on a 100pt study out of NY last week where they had 100% success.

All the patients were very sick and hospitalized in either serious or critical condition.

Harsh as it sounds these Severe Respiratory Syndrome Viruses have been the natural culling mechanism for the human population for centuries and will continue to be.

We’re going to be lucky and beat this one without too many lives lost but it’s only a matter of time until another one pop’s up we can’t stop.

You guys made us the enemy, you’re just reaping that which you have sown.

3 Likes

There is no scarcity. 300 million doses have been added to the existing stockpiles in the last two weeks and another hundred million will be coming from Germany next week.

4 Likes

It’s out there a bit but far from the craziest thing I’ve ever seen posted here.

And of course there’s absolutely nothing to support the claim.