Chinas war on terror - what say you?

They are imprisoning and DNA tracking muslims because…WAR ON TERROR!

What so you?

I say put away your feelings and read your article. It says, " And Uighurs have committed violent attacks in China in recent years that have claimed hundreds of lives, notably in 2014.

China obviously has a problem but this article doesn’t get into it deep enough to indicate how big it is, who is to blame and what can be done about it.

Terrorism is bad.

[quote=“Smyrna, post:2, topic:66034, full:true”]…" And Uighurs have committed violent attacks in China in recent years that have claimed hundreds of lives, notably in 2014.

[/quote]

And collective punishment is OK because we are fighting TERROR?

I’m just pointing out that they have a problem but there isn’t enough information really…to discuss it.

They are detaining 1 million muslims.

Are you OK with that?

Detaining 1 million, and allowing the other 24 million muslims to roam free. That’s oddly non-violent for China. lol

1 Like

Not if there are a million and one committing terrorist acts? Then…they’re one short. If they are simply minding their own business, being peaceful and such…then there’s a million too many? Which is it? I couldn’t find it in your article, hence my prior response.

There’s no reason to believe that the million Uighur Muslims that China is imprisoning are not all terrorists. I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to prove that these people are innocent. China isn’t known for committing human rights violations without a justifiable reason.

Sounds like a lot. How about disarming 17 million. You ok with that?

This is ■■■■■■ up.

What’s funny is that libs have defended China…and continue propping up that regime every time they buy Chinese made crap.

And then want Trump to give Saudi Arabia and all it’s oil infrastructure to em because they hacked a reporter up into tiny little pieces.

Frankly considering China pass…Muslims are lucky. But again maybe not those that just disappeared.

But hey…buy Chinese…right libs?

Yeah, because libs are the only Americans who buy Chinese :roll_eyes:

China knows how to fix problems like this.

Only libs go to Walmart. Where do you think they get their confederate flags and guns from? If you weren’t such an elitist, snobby lib, you would know this.