China threatens a nuclear first strike against Japan

Anyone else notice how provocative the chicoms have been lately??

What’s up wit dat??

1 Like

It’s a little more than a seriously guys when a major country threatens to nuke an American allie. The video in question is still up on the states ran Xigua platform with 2 millions views. The video states

"When we liberate Taiwan, if Japan dares intervene by force, even if it only sends one soldier, one plane or one ship, we will not only return fire, but also start a full-scale war against Japan," “First, we will use nuclear bombs. We will continue to use nuclear bombs until Japan offers its second unconditional surrender,” - CCP

This is the same country that said Australia was a piece of gum on the bottom of their boots as well as posting this lovely pic about India when India was being hit at the worst with by China’s Covid virus.

Again posted by the CCP this time on Weibo; their version of Facebook entitled. “China lighting a fire versus India lighting a fire."

ssssss

Whether people want to wake up or not about China that’s their choice regardless China is a totalitarian communist government pushing to dethrone the US with their belt and road inititiative which they are doing by reverse engineering American technology as well as pushing into the China sea, they will eventually attack Taiwan regardless of what we think.

To me after permanently changing the world with covid I think the west should move past “I mean…seriously, guys?” phase and recognize China as the threat they are. I had thought genocide and concentration camps would be a starter but nope.

4 Likes

Chance of this happening is ZERO.

Do you really expect China to nuke Japan? That is a suicidal move. They wont’ do it.

We don’t like China. It doesn’t take much, let’s be fair.

1 Like

Just a lot of bluster between cultures.

Yes.

And China and Japan have a pretty loaded history.

Given that Japan actually named Taiwan in their defense paper…this was a tame response by China.

But of course…this is 2021 and the Era Of The Internet Idiocy.

1 Like

Yes, China is doing its best to intimidate its neighbors so it can take over Taiwan without firing a shot.

They are looking for Czechoslovakia in 1938. Is Biden our Neville Chamberlain?

Don’t ■■■■ with my anime, China. Don’t you ■■■■■■■ dare.

2 Likes

Our leaders told us letting China in the WHO would lead to more freedom there. They were wrong. It’s very rare they are right about anything. Why do we give them so much power?

Pompeo did a great job helping Japan, Viet Nam, India and Taiwan to be allies against China’s aggression. Trump was a great president!

1 Like

Did you hear Biden blast China today for the hacks? As far back as I can remember this is the first time that a POTUS has pounded China in that way. And like the article says,

"Mr Biden and his team base their doctrine on the belief that China is “less interested in coexistence and more interested in dominance”.

Breathe… :sunglasses:

1 Like

You haven’t seen my crazy side. :wink:

I assume that you mean the WTO not the WHO?

If so, agreed. I also supported China’s entry into the WTO, but now think it was a mistake. At the very least now, we should remove their developing nation status within the WHO.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bring it hermano. :grinning:

2 Likes

I will divorce my wife, renounce my citizenship, and join the Japanese army for the retaking of Manchuria to protect anime, and you’re all ■■■■■■■ welcome. :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

3 Likes

Beginning to think that the Chinese unleashed Covid 19 because they did not like Trump. Now they are threatening to nuke the neighborhood. I feel bad for Japan because they have some really ■■■■■■ up neighbors. Israel has ■■■■■■ up neighbors, Japan has ■■■■■■ up neighbors. America has a senile president who as no clue on what to do… the whole world is going to hell in handbasket.

we should sue china for covid 19.

Stumblin Joe is sending up a false flag. he will not do ■■■■■ He will make sure Cubans and Haitians are not allowed into the US.

Biden does not do false flags. We shall see who gets the last laugh on this one. Film at eleven.