China’s the biggest US enemy says Wray

Of course China is a bigger threat than Russia. They have our debt, they have alot of money, and they produce alot of cheap goods Americans like.

The only thing Russia has is Trump’s balls.

6 Likes

Yeah. But Trump has em right where he wants em.

You actually believe that?

Trump gave them the biggest gift by pulling out of the TPP. Now he’s played right into their hand with NK.

If a real ignore button doesn’t appear soon, the forum will only have these trolls.

It’s like reading pure slander of the American people and like the stench of hellfire

Disgrace to let constant workng trolls swamp the forum. Passive aggresive insults to Sean Hannity.

1 Like

Geeee…do you think maybe that’s the reason Trump wanted to meet with the head of Russia instead of the pee tapes?

1 Like

I have no issue with Trump meeting Putin, I have issue with a closed one on one meeting without aids.

Conan just had a thread on this asking which country was the bigger threat…China or Russia?

According to the poll, only one person voted for China. I wonder who that was?:sunglasses:

One of the interesting things is they present a threat due to intellectual theft and they mention seed technology.

It was funny at one time it was touted that the goal was to make better crops to feed starving people. But instead it became about making money. Things that should be shared now end up being something to steal.

Like every president has done? You do understand this is common, right?

What thread are you reading?

Can you point to a post in this thread where “the American people have been slandered”?

An example would be helpful to understand your thinking.

Thanks in advance.

I’m sure it wasn’t a lib. :wink:

1 Like

One of things I find funny is people who have been paying attention knew China has planned all along to replace the US as a superpower. They have been open about it.

The problem is many in the US do not understand how to combat this outside of protecting Intellectual property. The more influence you guys lose the weaker you become.

Eh… Mostly.

When they are combined Germany, France, and the UK are just as influential.

Russia has 1500 nuclear warheads aimed primarily at US targets.

They are certainly a bigger threat than China if we are talking about a war.

There’s room for two super powers.

The 21st century will be dominated economically by the United States and the PRC. I would have included the EU as well but considering the situation there I’m not sure the EU will exist in 20 years.

They will not use them. MAD assured that.

Russia instead goes with a propaganda war inserting itself in the political process.

No one wants to share power. Thirst for power and greed always prevents that.

I’m not worried about them intentionally using them. I’m worried about an accident. Or a conventional conflict that spirals to the point of no return. Both Russia and the US have a breaking point.

All true but that applies only if one side is dramatically more powerful than the other.

The US and China will reach military parity in about 20 years. Much how the US and the USSR had military parity.

After watching the US for the last couple of decades you guys are doing more to destroy your selves. Other countries just have to sit and wait and take advantage of your greed pride and your divisions.

Obviously China is the biggest threat they are holding a big portion of our foreign debt, and could care less about intellectual property rights. There economy is second only to the U.S.

Russia is ranked 13 in gdp there below Italy and South Korea.

Google “Made in China 2025”.