China reports no new domestic coronavirus cases

Quit derailing the thread about whether we should trust China. Why would you be deflecting from this subject so much?

I see this thread was not about combating the virus, but about saying China bad.

Not even that.

Its all about the lib media now

Well that’s a made up fantasy.

Would you care to source this assertion?

1 Like

Yes, South Korea has done a good job of avoiding an epidemic without draconian shutdowns.

Their testing was not paralyzed by red tape from the CDC and FDA as in the US effectively stopped early testing in US.

Unlike Europe they were not paralyzed by fear of allegations of racism and dogmatic adherence to open borders.

North America and Europe have little choice bet to follow the China model for now. Perhaps we can be more like South Korea after this first round.

1 Like

Let me ask you this, would you be okay with any company that has business here in the US to introduce a product into the market?

A simple yes or no will suffice, I’ll give you a follow up when I get your answer.
And in the spirit of fair play, yes these are leading questions but this isn’t a court of law so its allowed

Says who? The Chinese government put out a story that the virus was created by the US military. Didn’t see the American press jumping all over that.

…and Taiwan.