China agrees to a new trade deal

Kickball is now a need that you need to fund.

When I was a kid, we didn’t need wealthy donors to fund recreation. Kids are so spoiled. That’s why they won’t get ahead.

Another project I helped fund were for those children who nobody cared about and have gone astray. A new joint venture between the military and private citizens have joined forces and in the case I’m referring to, took an old school, refurbished it and began a one year program to turn these kids around. It’s been highly successful and only a small percentage have returned to their former bad habits. When it comes to helping, it’s a target rich environment for those that care.

Where are their parents? It’s their parents job to care for their kids. If you’re taking over and doing it for them, you’re just enabling their parents dependence on others to raise their kids for them.

Seems, as I’ve hinted, that negotiations with China has been the expected cluster ■■■■■

https://twitter.com/ilangoldenberg/status/998867045503643648

No wonder you supported the Trump tax cuts.

If you want an economy to assist we serfs, you backed the wrong bill, and you backed a guy who certainly isn’t interested in doing that. No surprise, from you, however.

The gang that couldn’t shoot straight.

1 Like

I agree 100% that the parents are the guilty party but I’ve concluded the children are innocent and may need my help. I for one…am glad that I’m in a position to do so.

Actually, I made more under the Obama Administration than at any other time in my life. The tax cuts haven’t affected me yet. We’ve only finished the first quarter my friend. If I do prosper from them, so will my employees.

You’ve taught young impressionable children that if you ignore your responsibilities, someone will come along and do it for you.

No, I’m not. We are discussing one very specific thing. Trade deficits. That’s all.

If you want to talk about the long term implications of a retail based economy I’m all for it. But that is not what this discussion was about.

You have no evidence to support these attacks though. And that is the problem. You have nothing but unsubstantiated innuendo and conspiracy theory assumptions as the basis for these attacks. And that goes against what I stand for.

So if you agree with me that he is a lying, sleazy, immoral politician, how in the world do you stand on your high-horse and accuse me of having TDS by making these comments? You are talking in circles.

1 Like

Wow. He really summed it all up nicely. Of course, according to @Smyrna, this is just an example of victory in our talks with China.

China Makes Massive Cut to Car Tariffs After Truce With Trump
Bloomberg News May 22, 2018,

Hmmm
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-22/china-is-said-to-cut-car-import-duty-in-boost-for-lexus-bmw

From @FreeAndClear link posted earlier on this topic…

The gains for big US automakers like GM (GM) and Ford (F) are likely to be more limited. The lion’s share of the cars they sell to Chinese consumers are already manufactured inside China.

So, it looks as if China’s decision was good for many foreign countries, but not so much for the US. I’m not real sure how this plays as a big win for Trump exactly, assuming that was your implication?

Here’s an evocative image that’s making the rounds on Chinese social media:

1 Like

You do not give credit where credit is due and that IMO is because of TDS.

Credit for what?

Nothing has happened yet. That’s sort of the point.

1 Like

And the only credit you can point to is that we are talking to China. As if that has never happened before.

So, what exactly is so credit-worthy in your opinion that I am failing to see here? What has Trump so masterfully done, that deserves all of these accolades you believe I should be heaping upon him with respect to these negotiations with China?

Is it for any of this…

https://twitter.com/ilangoldenberg/status/998867045503643648

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Of course… of course.

OMG… your source… the guy you believe…
HAHAHAGAGAGA… the guy studied at the feet of John Kerry.