Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

Its working. According to Scott Adams, whether you talk for or against something, that something rises in importance to the point where something must be done.

Trump is dealing with the Swamp, the DemoRepublican swamp has legislated a mess that makes Kstreeet happy. The both use the issues their bad law created to lie to get re-elected. So they don’t want to fix anything.

They want to cry in public, Trump has to do something. Yet all they have to do is their job, and legislate a fix.

But what they didn’t count on, is Trump is not folding up like the typical politician. He will double down, and constantly associate the do nothing Congress with the problem until the fire on the ass of the establishment forces them to send him a bill, to fix it.

That’s what’s happening. The master persuader is forcing the corrupt minnions of Congress to do their job.

And it is wonderful.

You yet again prove, that you have but one Master, and his name is Donald Trump. You are a great example of what the Trump cult actually is. You see him as completely infallible. Even when presented with hand-written proof, from Trump himself, directing funds from his charity to pay for legal expenses for his business, you decry it as fake news. The very behavior you claim should earn a person a seat in hell, is available for you to witness for yourself, and your response is “fake news” because your blind faith cannot possibly allow this truth to permeate your brain. It’s quite amazing to witness.

That flag payment (to permit the us flag fly) isn’t even a tick on an elephant’s ass.

Your focus on the latest talking point, Trump cult, reveals all we need to know about you and the fake news you persist on posting. Go ahead, cite the Washington Post one more time, perhaps it will work.

He used money donated to him by people expecting their donations to go to a worthy cause, to pay a legal fine levied against his business. To cover a legal expense. Not to pay for a permit. To settle a lawsuit against him for breaking the rules. You know, what you deemed worthy of a special place in hell by stealing money given to a charity. But since it is your Master Trump, and you feel $100,000.00 is not much money (elitist perspective) then Trump gets a pass. Yes, you are the very definition of a cultist.

Enjoy supporting the man who is funding all of those abortions by Planned Parenthood! Good job Alfie! :+1:

1 Like

Its been years since I saw the movie. Its great. There was a scene not in the clip, that really explains why Gridlock exists in Washington.

Eddy M. is in an elevator with another Senator, and he asks “so what side are you on regarding xyz issue.”

EM asks “What do you suggest?”

Senator replies, “it don’t matter, pick one. If your “pro” then all the pro lobbies will send you money, and I’ll take the con and all the con lobbies will send me their money. When they slow down sending us money we’ll argue about it on the floor, create some headlines. If that doesn’t spur giving, we’ll let it go into a committee to die there for a while. After a while, we can resurrect it and start again, give the donors a chance to recover.”

So that’s why Washington is in Gridlock. They make more money doing nothing.

But this time they miscalculated. The fire they stoked about separating criminals from their children, will burn them in the ass as Trump convinces the public THEY are the fault, not him.

So this was his master plan? To have Congress take this one issue off the table? And not address anything else?

The GOP leader, however, argued against trying to add other immigration-related proposals to the measure.

“My assumption is in order to fix this problem you can’t fix all the problems,” McConnell said.

:rofl:

So masterful in his persuasion.

1 Like

Considering some of the things I’ve heard you say on this forum, that got to be one of the funniest.

Cot in a vacant warehouse with food and medicine sounds better than a fetid shanty in Hondoras.

I am sure you have convinced yourself that to feel better.

Swamp creatures love gridlock, they do not want to fix problems. Lobbyist money dries up once an issue is settled. Immigration is richly rewarding for the swamp.

For example, DACA was top of the list till Trump offered a solution, Dems ran away because the money would dry up, and they would lose a talking point.

Same now, but with a difference. The heat is getting too much even for McConnell king of the swamp creatures. He’s beginning to squirm.

So goes the rest of the swam. Soon Dems will drop the “resist” movement long enough to pass one of those bills the President will sign.

Problem solved inspite of the swamp.

And the left will fabricate a new reason to impeach Trump. Perhaps they’ll rescue Stormy Daniels from doing two bit shows in nowhere for rent money.

Whatever the next fabricated talking point is ginned up by the Media, I’m sure you will be certain “its the one that will finally doom Trump” and you’ll be on the edge of your seat every day, panting like a sycophant, waiting for it to happen.

And the forum somehow gets even loonier.

It would have been fewer words to recite the Trump’s Prayer.

Don’t forget to tithe to your Lord and Savior Alfred.

As for me, I’m praying for you.

1 Like

Not just the forum. As expected leftist media entered the deranged stage (they often are in) now likening child separation to Nazi Death camps. Three major media outlets were on that theme.

When the opposition begins ranting about Hitler, hysterically deranged they lost the debate.

Right on Schedule.

As the media fire consumes everyone but Trump, because he’ll double down and simply say, “if its so bad then do your job. Pass a bill stopping it with my Wall etc that ends it forever”

It was pathetic to see Schummer with his pen waving around, refusing to do his job.

Everyone not deranged can see this decades long problem created by the swamp, is their fault. Now that the fire they lit is burning their ass, perhaps they will soon act.

Trump won’t. He’s enjoying the show. So am I.

When is he going to diffuse it? The bomb has been going off for a week.

He won’t. He wants one of those bills on his desk, fat chance McConnell’s Senate will pass it with wall funding etc.

Unless there’s a lot of fire under their ass, and right now there is.

They are losing it. Like children screaming for Trump to turn to flip the switch that is right there next to them, in reach.

They can’t, Kstreet paid them to leave the switch alone.

You said he was going to diffuse it, now you’re saying he isn’t. Which is it?

“Defuse”, I hate not having an edit button.