Child Separation Master Persuader response to Democrat Resist movement

So Trump doing it is alright because OBAMA did it before he did. I thought Trump was undoing what OBAMA had done. This doesn’t seem much like undoing it. IT seems like raising the bar.

Dont buy his line that Obama did it gefore Trump because it’s not true, as I have posted on the falseness on this charge as well.

And Obama also took plenty of heat on those things he DID do.

Perhaps I got it wrong, but I thought Trump offered DACA kids and their criminal parents legal residency.

If not, doesn’t matter. Trump is obeying the oath of his office, upholding laws on the books.

The decision to enforce those laws led to an uptick of criminals being separated from the kids they were exploiting.

Its delusion media and beltway think the majority of American voters are for open borders. The want it stopped and they do not want amnesty at all. That’s the facts.

So I predict this manufactured crisis, an illusion vanishes as the polls inform dems and the media this will cost them in the midterms.

That wasn’t my argument. I asked where was your outrage at these policies by Obama

Zero Tolerance is not a change in law, its a change in law enforcement.

The laws on immigration, most of them were written by the Democrat majority that ruled for over 40 years after WWII.

The list is growing every day from people long associated with the right coming out and condeming this policy. This isn’t a winning issue for the GOP and I suspect there will be some action take to address this here fairly shortly. It just looks bad.

The difference between Sessions “zero tolerence” policy and past administrations was that when families where caught trying to pass they were taken in for processing, documented, and then sent back. Now we are taking them in seperating the children and then legally prosecuting the adults sending them off to jail.

Its bad optics and I would seem that this outrage is something that people on both sides of the isle are not happy with. We will see how the GOP deals with this.

Establishment Republicans. Its a manufactured crisis. The media has made it seem real, and to them and the beltway it is.

But its a delusion. Every time Republicans start believing their own crap, and that put out by the media, the phones melt in disapproval.

I predict the who issue will soon vanish as the pollsters discover its not resonating with the voters. They want immigration law enforced.

And none of you objected when Manafort was separated from his children.

I honestly don’t remember but this news piece in the link below certainly doesn’t show Trump doing it better. I would have been asking the same questions as my moral compass hasn’t changed one bit with the election of Donald J Trump. Your’s has. You would certainly have been outraged when OBAMA did this right…So what has changed.

The pictures here are from Former OBAMA administration officials posting pictures taken from 2014 when Trump was not president. So were you for or against OBAMA doing this in 2014. And just how is Trump doing this better now? Come ON BAC give me a straight answer. I told you my answer. I don’t remember this from 4 years ago…but I am pretty sure I would have been outraged as I am today by Trump.

Were you outraged 4 years ago? Come on…we want to know. What was your take on this 4 years ago?

We shall see how it plays in the polls.

As for Manafort’s “children” They aren’t 5 and 6 year olds, they are full grown adults. Manafort had the chance to be with his children and he violated the law after allegedly violating the law. The two situations aren’t even closely related.

Hard to believe that he even went there right???

Not outraged now. Didn’t know Obama was doing it, it wasn’t reported. The media covered it up.

But its not likely I would have been outraged, it doesn’t happen to those who walk through customs. Go through the front door to apply for entry.

They only separate children from those who are not their parents, or when their parents are going to jail.

I wouldn’t want the kids go to jail too, they did nothing wrong.

No not at all, not even one bit, it a normal tactic of his.

Oh yeah … “cognative dissonance!!!”

Americans with babies are going to jail daily, separated from their kids.

I see no problem with that, they are going to jail.

Therefore, when illegal immigrants go to jail for their crimes, I think we should be as fair to their children as we are to American children, and not lock them up too.

We don’t lock up American babies for the crimes of their moms and dads, neither should we illegal immigrant babies.

Capture

1 Like

Ohhh, somebody’s going to hell.

Its not Trump’s advisors, this is a Master Persuader reaction to leftist smear.

The smear will return on their own head, as the public will look at their “resist” crap, and agree they should stop that and deal with Trump to fix the problem.

They will be hurt in the midterms by this, not Trump.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ are and always have been outraged at everything OBAMA ever did. You are sitting there trying to tell me that You were ok with OBAMA doing it back that…as you are ok with TRUMP doing it now? Come on Man. Be honest. I was honest. I don’t remember this four years ago. I went through a period where I didn’t pay attention to much here…as it was full of horse crap much like it is now. But now I can’t stand by and let Trump and his followers like you get away with it. If I responded to this 4 years ago…I am sure my response would have been in the negative. Unfortunately the old forum doesn’t exist anymore so I can’t go back and look for this.

However, your dislike and displeasure for anything liberal or democrat is well known…so I can’t even get my hands wrapped around you being ok with this then and now. But if you say so…LOL more power to ya.

2 Likes

Kelly: Separating families under consideration - March 6, 2017

So an illegal parent knowing they will be separated from their children when they go to jail, isn’t like Manafort?

When Franklin Graham comes out against you, thats about the time to start realizing you are loosing not just Rinos but actual conservatives.