Chick fil-A will Close 1st restaurant, after protests in UK

is marriage sacred?

and you make no point

have a good day

Do I believe it is? Not really.

many dont

Nope. It’s a legal contract signed by two consenting individuals.

1 Like

And many claim to as long as it allows them to use their “sincerely held religious beliefs” as a cudgel against anyone perceived as “the other”, while ignoring otherwise.

1 Like

To some yes.

To others no.

1 Like

Marriage certainly isnt sacred to Trump but evangelicals conveniently overlook that.

1 Like

so is a civil union

1 Like

It’s a legal contract signed by two consenting adults.

1 Like

while claiming it is still partly based in religion so that they get their camel’s nose under the church tent

then start going after the churches. like leftist idiot Beto has already vowed to do

1 Like

yes, so is a civil union. but that’s not good enough for the “everything is anything to everybody” left

no leftists or democrats cheat on their spouses?

The classic “you’re a bigot against bigots”

1 Like

Not marriage via government.

2 Likes

Civil unions never promised all rights associated with marriage. Kind of a separate but unequal.

1 Like

Statements by Dan Cathy
I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, “We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage”. I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about

The day after the Supreme Court of the United States struck down Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act, Cathy tweeted, "Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies.

Is being intolerant toward sexual identity the same as intolerance toward homophobia?
Should we be tolerant of radical shariah?

They only tolerate things to do with skin pigmentation or LGBTQ, everything is about diversity except when it comes to diversity of opinions and that’s when they will show up and burn a campus down to shut someone up with different opinions.

We are effectively Balkanized.

4 Likes

Tried them once on the way home from Florida. Wasn’t bad. I have, however, boycotted them since by simply not ever being within 100 miles of an outlet. Much the same as I boycott White Castle (although they were utter crap the one chance I had at them) and many other US only outlets.

1 Like