Chick fil-A will Close 1st restaurant, after protests in UK

Keep in mind, this is the People voicing the opinions, by protesting a company that holds views that believe LGBT people have a negative effect on society, due to the religious beliefs. And said company funds religious hate groups that promote that agenda.

Replace LGBT with African Americans, and I would like to think most people in the US, would react much like the Brits did regarding Chick fil-A, and their stance against LGBT.

3 Likes

Come on folks…the chicken sandwiches are not that good.

Why do Americans tolerate and continue to buy products from a company that funds hate groups?

7 Likes

I had Chick fil-A a few times because of free sandwich offers. There’s a restaurant pretty close to where I live. It never impressed me. I see no reason to pay them to eat.

1 Like

Because many agree with their sentiments.

I haven’t even tried their free sandwiches and I won’t. Glad to see the Brits aren’t putting up with them. Too bad Americans aren’t reacting the same way to a company that feels as the company does. This hate really has to stop.

1 Like

Kind of like Christian music. It might be inferior to secular music, but it has a built in market who will tolerate it because God.

3 Likes

Hate groups? That term sure has broadened in a short period.

Never tried their food before until a couple of weeks ago and it’s really not that good. I got a stomach ache after eating their chicken fingers.

That’s your problem. Chickens don’t have fingers. I’m not sure what you ate.

7 Likes

Chicken toes?

1 Like

Ewwwww.

There is a simple solution to this.

Don’t like them.

Don’t eat there.

I have patronized them maybe four or five times in my life and the food seemed fine. Not KFC by a mile, but fine.

5 Likes

Doesn’t their food have MSG?

That’s not true, that’s just leftist progressive and the militant LGBT community projection and lies. Being a devout Christian (which I’m not) and believing in marriage is between a man and a woman (which I do) does not equate to intolerance of gays, or equate to considering gays being a negative on society. Only the intolerant leftist progressives and militant pundits believe this stuff! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

no one can talk about LGBTQWERTY without comparing it to being black

2 Likes

The rest of us are a bit tired of being lectured about the sanctity of marriage by people who line up to vote for a man who serially cheats on spouses and brags about it.

7 Likes

Change LGBT with Interracial marriage or segregation and you will see how ridiculous it sounds.

2 Likes

if the gay and/or left is so “tolerant” why dont they tolerate anyone different than them?

4 Likes

can you discuss gay marriage without immediately comparing it to racism?

2 Likes

You didn’t think this through.

4 Likes