Chicago. Mayor's words. Guns and looting

Yeah, I saw that after I made my reply. (I work down the thread, so I hadn’t gotten to it yet.)

1 Like

Forgive me?

"Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot spoke with reporters Monday morning just hours after rioters stormed through the city’s downtown district; asking for federal help despite refusing aid less than one month ago.

“They think they’re going to take us on and make us look bad because it’ll score points with their base. To that, I’ve said and I’ll say again, good luck! The mayors are getting it done!” said Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot."

Well, that didn’t age well.

Absolutely.

And I ask for your forgiveness for piling on after you had already admitted the error.

1 Like

These Democrat officials are nothing but a bottomless pit of shamelessness! When you think they can’t get any lower or stupid, they do!! :open_mouth:

Amigos. I deserved it.

1 Like

Easy, she’s a black, female, lesbian Democrat, she’s above criticism.

2 Likes

Then why has the city been solid blue for over fifty years?

She created this along with her democrat cohorts and now she wants to blame everyone else starting with Trump.

Typical democrat.

2 Likes

Yes. They, meaning democrats had solid control over their cities for half a century or more. To blame it on Trump is totally BS and they know it.

2 Likes

Maybe they should actually start sending their offenders to jail? Just sayin.

2 Likes

How about they just start with not turning them back on the street?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/chicago-experiences-another-violent-weekend-raising-fatality-total-to-576-for-the-year/