Cheney to be ousted?

Since President Biden took office in January, over 700 people have been injured or killed in 139 mass shootings as of late last month.

1 Like

Thanks. I really didnā€™t think the progs would elect an 80 year-old racist male.

You big government dems were the big winners.

5 Likes

Oh no. Is Joni putting herself on thin ice?

Why are we rushing to put Stefanik in this spot?? Sheā€™s less conservative than Cheney.

:us: :elephant:

We know a certain Republican campaign that shared internal polling and American voter info with a known hostile government that used that info to micro target Americans in a disinformation campaign to help their electoral chances.

Should be shocking to Republicans but they seem to support it, still.

1 Like

Trump is losing popularity with republicans and lean republican independents.

Why is this a wise move politically?

Not technically illegal?

Or:

Process crime?

I forget which.

She pretends to like trump.

For some reason that is all that matters. Despite his falling popularity and the fact that he lost the house, senate and WH in one four year term.

Canā€™t tell where Trumps backside stops and Lindsey Grahams lips beginā€¦How do these people look at themselves in the mirror everyday? Is staying in power worth tossing your dignity in the can?

2 Likes

Because she has a vigina and McCarthy doesnā€™t want to appear sexist.

WW

Aaron!

She has a what?

Because the majority of the Republican Party are not Conservatives. They are a combination of Populists and Nationalists.

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny to see party of anti government is strictly for loyalty to a ā€œkingā€.

We know one person gave polling data to a Russian. The rest of this is just made up and assumedā€¦something Mueller wasnā€™t willing to do, as he had all the facts.
But none of that instant has anything to do with giving Democratā€™s the right to see Republican internal polling, does it? Just a little non related rant thrown in?

3 Likes

Sorry, I live in Virginia and was speed typing. LOL

She has a vagina.

WW

1 Like

He just happened to be Trump Tower resident on the next floor and Trump Campaign Chairman, and itā€™s not made up or assumed, the Treasury Dept. confirmed thatā€™s exactly what happened when they announced new sanctions on Manafort business partner Konstantin Kiliminik.

Somebody should look into that in detail then. Oh wait,ā€¦

One of the few things Manafort wasnā€™t prosecuted for, due to lack of evidence of anything illegal.

1 Like

So, you good with that happening then?

Sure sounds like it.

I guess he dressed up as Graham and made that statementā€¦lol.

Unimpeachable source! A1!