Cheney to be ousted?

Also, Mittens? Is that a reference to Romney?

In this case, it probably will stabilize the caucus. Can’t have leadership out there telling the truth.

And members who agree with her in private will keep it private.

This is like Stalin’s purge of 1937. Gotta keep the party pure.

1 Like

Perfect replacement. I support the effort.

You either accept Trump and his big lie 100% or you are out it’s really that simple.

Personally I don’t care either way, the more the GOP is driven to the fringe the less power they will ultimately hold

A man under who’s leadership the GOP lost the house, the Senate and the White House…

it’s hard to see how gop can throw support to someone who was just got voted out. looks like they betting the house on trump to help with 2022 and 2024.

She is an insider milking her name and dinner party connections…while Pelosi plays her like a fiddle.

All the spouses that take over the seat for their deceased partner also fall into the did not earn that ring.

1 Like

Hasn’t she voted very conservative on the issues?

Cheney took over the seat from a deceased partner?

2 Likes

Cool thread, watching libs trying to out-stupid each other. :+1:

5 Likes

What did Cheney do wrong?

I thought she was splendid during the ridiculous impeachment hearings.

Stood up to the sleazy dems quite well. Yes she would be a great replacement for Cheney.

Cheney needs to accept that the time of her Dad, Bush, and people like Romney and Mccain at the head of the party are gone and not coming back.

p.s. The fact that the libs are backing Cheney should tell GOP members all they need to know. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

History suggests an alternative reading to this:

This is true, but I’m hopeful

1 Like

Replacing Conservative Cheney with culture warrior Stefanik.

It really is all they have left

On the upside we might get Dr Suess back.

1 Like

A little bit like how Murkowski got her senate seat. If memory serves me right her dad (a US Senator) won the Governorship and turned around and appointed Daughter to replace him. :roll_eyes:

She might well have never won into the position without being appointed and then getting to run as an incumbent later.

2 Likes

The Cyber Ninjas found the decoder ring that proves DaLibz hate Suess because he was a Jewish Conservative who taught Reverend King the folly of communism.

2 Likes

What did she do wrong?

1 Like

Donald Trump continues to hold hostages.

1 Like