Cheney to be ousted?

I remember you made a similar prediction about Biden and look how that turned out, but who knows maybe you’ll be right on this one :man_shrugging:

But I do hope the GOP keeps their wagon hitched to a loser…

Trump blew his shot and we all know he can’t share the spotlight I’m hopeful he does run :crossed_fingers:

I don’t think you guys appreciate just how disliked Trump is, but I would be happy to serve another helping of loser as a reminder

Conservatives have never been more than a minority in the Republican party, not as long as I have been paying attention anyway. Don’t confuse pay lip service with control the party.

3 Likes

What was my prediction? Quote it.

I’m out and about-with the lady for the weekend but count on it

I’ll dig it up and quote it at some point in time

Think Ukraine “scandal” your prediction was he was done

Cool. I’ll wait.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience

Turns out you were wrong on both fronts…

Biden is President and Trump continues to chase the tail :laughing::+1:

But to your credit he can’t help himself as shown with this Cheney “beef” he has going on…his ego can’t handle criticism no internal locus of control

1 Like

Quote it.

Just did, you alright?

That is your quote and failed prediction

2 Likes

October 2019? That’s quite a memory

1 Like

Like an elephant

1 Like

You mean the Republicans didn’t (before Cheney, anyway) give their private polling to some Democrat in Congress who asked for it?
That is shocking, I tell you.

1 Like

More like they did not share it with themselves, can’t anger Trump since he is the future of the GOP and all. … of course they aren’t gonna give it to some Democrat who asks nicely…

Trump is massively disliked, hence him losing the election but if y’all want to double down…please by all means

Ah yes. I misjudged the willingness of the dnc electorate to vote for garbage and their hypocrisy. Again. I keep believing them.

It happens.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not but you can’t deny it’s a prestigious position in the Republican hierarchy, here are some recent Republican House chairs.

Dick Cheney
Dick Armey
John Boehner
Mike Pence.

Allan

Is it shocking they gave polling data to Russia?

Everyone is entitled to mistaken judgement now and then when it comes to political punditry. You thought biden was done a year before 2020. I made the exact same mistake with trump in 2015, as were a lot of others dems.

However I was right as rain about biden in 2019.

Allan

Since President Biden took office in January, over 700 people have been injured or killed in 139 mass shootings as of late last month.

1 Like

Thanks. I really didn’t think the progs would elect an 80 year-old racist male.

You big government dems were the big winners.

5 Likes

Oh no. Is Joni putting herself on thin ice?

Why are we rushing to put Stefanik in this spot?? She’s less conservative than Cheney.

:us: :elephant:

We know a certain Republican campaign that shared internal polling and American voter info with a known hostile government that used that info to micro target Americans in a disinformation campaign to help their electoral chances.

Should be shocking to Republicans but they seem to support it, still.

1 Like