Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys want “European Army”

I’m not talking about the Marshall Plan. That occurred AFTER the war.

then what are you talking about, because there is no legal debt that Europe owns America.

Where did I say “legal debt”?

This is just sad.

1 Like

Then what debt are you talking about, no other country has benefit from NATO and WWII greater then America., America didn’t build those bases in Europe to defend Europe they built them to stop the growing Soviet Union because the Soviet Union was a threat to America.

America doesn’t lift a finger unless it benefit America.

Have you got anything constructive to say?

As soon as you do.

I’ve given you all of the information you need. Now crack a book.

You joined both wars late and only after you were forced too, it had nothing to do with helping anyone besides America.

I know you want to paint America as the noble champion for liberty and justice in the world, but this is the same America that would overthrow a government because they wouldn’t sell you bananas.

1 Like

I already have. But the severe lack of historical knowledge among you kids has made this conversation useless. It’s like a Zits comic strip.

Yet the mere though of France having a military to rival the U.S has you claiming they are insulting you.

I know you want to deny the overwhelming contribution that the US has made to the free world. Which is understandable given that you Canuks still believe that Great Britain guarantees your security, not the U.S.

I’m not denying anything.
I’m saying America didn’t do it out of the goodness of her heart.

America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests - Kissinger.

America would be fine if UK was ruled by a 23 year old dictator who feed people to dogs, if that 23 year old dictator toed the line of America interests.

Delusional. France will NEVER have a Military to rival the U.S.

…and the goal posts continue to move. How much money does Europe owe us? Surely, you wouldn’t have made that assertion without a source for it. Right?

And people though the Roman empire would live till the end of time.

Agreed. None of which has anything to do with the subject.

None. The debt was forgiven. But that does not mean it was not owed or that most of it was never repaid.

Sure, Samm. Run with that.