Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys want “European Army”

I’m not complaining about it, I’m just pointing out the history of Europe not fulling their obligations in their own defense.

Convenient that Canada thinks so.

What does ww2 debt have to do with European defense obligations?

How was that “debt” incurred?

America didn’t ask for a single dollar from the axis powers, neither did France or England.

Oh… I know.

I was going with the conceit.

He must be talking about the Marshall plan, which was never intended to be repaid.

I was thinking the lend/lease act.

But you are probably right.

Convenient? 42,000 Canadian died that isn’t Convenient that is utterly depressing.

No you wouldn’t.

Marshall plan made Canada and America rich, we benefit greatly from it.

Like NATO.

We’ve hacked our NATO allies so it’s not as much an insult as a statement of fact.

I just told you, it shows the history (since the beginning of the 20th century) of European countries not fulfilling their obligation of providing for their own defense. Why do you persist in trying to make something else out of it?

What does alleged US hacking have to do with the creation of a European Army to defend against the United States?

Since the beginning of the 20th century?

Really?

A century that has seen a full decade of total war on the European Continent showed that those countries were not providing for their own defense.

You sure you want to argue that?

I was responding to what Doug implied Maceon said.

At any rate, Trump lied again…and you all fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Here’s what Macron said.

"We have to have a Europe that can defend itself alone — and without only relying on the United States — in a more sovereign manner,” he added.

So…still OUTRAGED?

What is “it?” You’re still wrong.

Yes. Absolutely. Without the aid from the United States … of men, arms, equipment, and money … from the near the beginning of the 20th Century, the map of Europe would look very very different today.

You keep repeating yourself, but you have’t proven your point.

I have no point to prove. History has already done that.