Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys want “European Army”

International diplomacy is not based on a tit for tat system.

I think goes for any country.

Urban and rural people generally see the world differently from one another.

I am well aware of what the E.U spends on Defense.
I am also well aware of what the U.S. spends.

E.U defense spending as a percentage of G.D.P. = 1.51%
U.S. defense spending as a percentage of G.D.P. = 3.15%

My intent is to start unilaterally cutting the U.S. percentage in a number of manners, such as cutting back carrier production, eliminating certain nuclear elements, cutting end strength across the board.

We cannot sustain this level of spending, let alone increase it both parties would like to feed their respective defense contractors.

I would support a Naval Treaty to cap new tonnage and allow the United States, China and Russia a reprieve from this insane naval arms race.

This is NOT about me beating up on the European Union, this is about saving the United States some money.

+1

10 chars.

The US is defending TWO oceans.

Fair enough, but the E.U. is defending one ocean and against an adjacent possibly hostile neighbor.

They’re still spending closer to par with the US considering the fighting will be in their backyard.

Maybe Macron is just putting France first. Maybe Trump shouldn’t have spent the last 2 years crapping on our best allies.

This is that moron Macron’s quote: “We have to protect ourselves with respect to China, Russia and even the United States of America,

He wouldn’t have the ability to utter such nonsense if not for the United States of America. It’s a typical offensive liberal remark that is insulting as it can get.

And the translation is that Macron is miffed that the gig is up for his country and other European countries who have taken for granted the protection of the United States Military presence in the region.

Well at least we’ll have true allies like Putin and Kim Jong Un right?

Every country has war plans against their allies. It’s necessary. Your friend today could be your enemy tomorrow. Prussia and Great Britain were steadfast allies in the early to mid 19th century. Yet in WWI, just forty years after the alliances in Europe shifted, British and German troops were slaughtering each other by the thousands on the Somme river.

Yes France has forgotten WWII which is why they are hosting leader from around the world to honor the dead from both world wars this weekend.

And holy ■■■■■ much of the Ukraine wants to be part of Russia? And once you get out of Kyiv? How much do you get for that ■■■■■■■ Russian propaganda?

I assume all of Luhansk too? Mariupol?

If any country can’t forget the world wars it’s the French.

In the first one they lost 25% of their young men. Basically an entire generation was either killed or emotionally destroyed.

In the second one they suffered four years under tyrannical Nazi and Vichy Collaborationist rule.

Privatization of the commons.

The untapped profit frontier.

Only a good guy with a Nuke can stop a bad guy with a nuke.

And funny thing is French Fries has zero to do with France but are Belgium invention. French is just a cooking term that is type of cut otherwise known as Julienne

Anyone missing the guy who posted Ukrainians want to be Russians?

Mac and cheese is original from England, about only food they ever came up with that is any good.