Charles Kruthammer just passed

I never agreed with him much but he had a truly sharp mind and was one of the Fox folks I respected. RIP.

1 Like

Rest in Peace! He was an extraordinary man in the political landscape and not only

RIP always enjoyed his commentary as he seemed genuine

George Will is a sensible voice for the right; Krauthammer was a sensible voice for America. Yes indeed he will be missed; he had no equal.

1 Like

His words.

Too young. So sad. If there’s really a God I pray he’s with him now.

I disagree with Krauthammer’s opinion here. I think his comparison of Nixon and Watergate and Trump and collusion inconsistent, since it was more than the break-in that brought down Nixon. My point is, though, I find his comments about Trump at least a lot more level-headed than banshees like the president himself.

So here’s an example of why Krauthammer was respected by both sides.

So true and on the other forum there was a thread when Trump supporters got quite vicious in their attacks on him. And now I see these same posters are lamenting his passing in this thread. Where were their kind reasoned words when he was being critical of Trump?

I always enjoyed Krauthammers opinion because many times his opinions were critical of both sides.