Charles Krauthammer dying, only weeks to live

Mr. Krauthammer was best known for his political commentary, so I believe this thread in here is appropriate.

Charles Krauthammer is reporting that his cancer has returned and is very aggressive. His doctors give him only a few weeks.

My thoughts go out to Mr. Krauthammer, family, and friends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-note-to-readers/2018/06/08/3512010c-6b24-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f410ced460e9

I’ve always like him and his commentary. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

2 Likes

A very gifted man intellectually that has also been embattled with poor health most of his life. I pray that he is pain free.

Sad to hear. It was an elegant statement on his part, sounds as though he’s at peace with his situation.

Oof, that’s unfortunate. Had heard that he was on the mend only a few weeks ago.

■■■■ cancer.

Would the OP please be so kind as to post the article. I can’t see it due to the subscription deal. Thanks.

I’m sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

That’s a shame.

This covers most of it:

So sad, I actually enjoyed his commentaries.

One of the last great Conservative minds. I’ll be praying for him.

I’m very sorry to hear this. He has been a very respected conservative speaker. My thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

Thank you.
I watch Special Report every day and although occasional, Bret Baier would have updates that sounded positive. It is a shame that he couldn’t return to TV if only for a short time. He was a most interesting person. And I especially liked how knowledgeable he was about baseball. It would have been fun to sit in on the conversations that he and George Will had about the game. He will be missed.

Very sad… I enjoyed his commentary and insight for years.

Terrible news. I have nothing but respect for the man. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this trying time.

So sad. I ■■■■■■■ hate cancer. ■■■■ cancer.

2 Likes

Very sad news. A man i respected very much even on the occasions I disagreed with him.

bad news for such a classy man

I will miss him.

Allan

■■■■ cancer… prayers to his family

From research, his life parallels that of Christian evangelist Joni Eareckson Tada, both becoming from the neck down paralyzed from diving accidents in their college years. He did not let that deter him from college and medical school, becoming a psychiatrist & contributor of the DSM III.

And that’s just for starters. I wish Mr. Krauthammer effective pain relief and the comfort of loved ones. Sorry to hear this news.