Certain Posting Features?

I was just wondering about when typing a Thread or a Post if it would be
possible to be able to add Font Size and what type of font we are using and
certain things of that nature to our posts, and Threads?

1 Like

You can bold or italicize, you can also Blockquote.

If using a pc you can ctrl + to increase size for better viewing.

hello

holy crap! I did it one to many times.

how do u make it go back to the default size font?

It changes all the font in general, on the entire site. lol I just wanted to change it for one specific post or thread

I got it. I just hit ctrl, and then - or minus. weird. I wish I could just change the font size of one post or thread, and not the whole thing, but it is what it is. Thank you for your time!

Ctrl - would be my guess. Could be ctrl down arrow.

If you’re not averse to using a little markup, you can do it to. The HTML H tag works to increase font size according to the stylesheet on the forum.

This is Heading 1

This is Heading 2

This is Heading 3

Type it out into the editor like this.

<h1>This is Heading 1</h1>
<h2>This is Heading 2</h2>
<h3>This is Heading 3</h3>

1 Like

Wonder if you can sneak in some font awesome or glyph icons.

Interesting question. The forum seems to support a pretty limited set of HTML. I did play around with inline CSS for a little bit several months ago and couldn’t get it to work, but it could well have been the syntax I used. I’m a total amateur.

It looked like the font awesome stuff uses stylesheet to render. I don’t know how the glyph icons work.

What have you done :grimacing:

1 Like

Testing the camera. You are being watched.

No go on the font awesome.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.8.2/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-oS3vJWv+0UjzBfQzYUhtDYW+Pj2yciDJxpsK1OYPAYjqT085Qq/1cq5FLXAZQ7Ay" crossorigin="anonymous">

Testing the camera. You are being <i class="fas fa-camera"></i>watched.

You just made some posters 390% more annoying to read. Damn coders.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This thread now has the prospect of being the most enjoyable thread on the entire front page thanks to a simple question opening a rat’s nest of experimentation.

@discobot display help

hm…seems it doesn’t work here. Oh well.

There you go.