CEO: Dick’s Sporting Goods Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Guns -- And Showed a Profit In Recent Reports

Wrong again as usual

1 Like

What are you talking about?

1 Like

I hope, and I bet, not exactly the strongest case you can make nor does he claim to be an expert.

Try again.

Can’t keep up with your own posts?

It isn’t even possible that this move by Dick’s is going to even one life and there’s certainly no way you can show that it can, has, or will.

It isn’t even possible that this move by Dick’s will not save one life and there’s certainly no way you can show that it can’t, hasn’t, or won’t.

Yes we were.

2 Likes

Of course I can. Whether Dick’s sells AR’s or not they are still readily available and they are the least frequently used platform in homicides period.

Anyone that wants to get a gun to commit a murder can and will get them even if Dick’s ceases selling all firearms and ammo.

None of which says this will put them out of business.

Keep trying.

Prove that it can’t, hasn’t, or won’t; citation and link please.

2 Likes

Don’t have to. I posted links that reasonable people would accept as good arguments for the point I was making.

Over 6000 homicides with firearms have been committed since they stopped selling AR’s.

And not 6001, I win!

are dick the one with the 4th largest pyramid in the world?

Good for them. I like to see American businesses do well.

The CEO thinks it will. He’s in a better position than both of us to know.

1 Like

Libs aren’t reasonable people.

There are huge gun stores called gun armories in these parts. Dick’s isn’t preventing a single sale.

No “gun armories” in my area.

Bet you would be surprised.

IMO…you should forecast both the lives lost…and the lives saved and what ever value you place on the one life, multiply that times the actual forecast. Guns save more lives than they cost…by a long shot.

1 Like

Yes we were.