Cdc silenced,,,,,,,

meh, no big deal right?

Course not they would only talk about that pesky testing.

Oh bull â– â– â– â– â– 

Muzzled for three months?

If true that is utterly…wait for it…deplorable.

I’m shocked, I tell you - SHOCKED!!

Ok, not really

A CDC spokesperson, speaking anonymously to Yahoo,

Any evidence that this is actually true and not one of the countless un verified hit jobs on the President?

3 Likes

When it’s lib media citing “anonymous” sources … absolutely no big deal.

The big deal is that libs eat this â– â– â– â–  up.

4 Likes

Oh yippee, another baseless story from “unnamed sources” and you of course run with it as though it just came down from The Mount on stone tablets.

Shocking, truly shocking!

5 Likes

I think Trump told Fauci that in their next presser they must explain to people how they are now coalescing confirmed cases and possible cases, differently from previously, and how this change has the effect of boosting their reported "case numbers fifteen fold. Fauci is reluctant to come clean publicly and has himself chosen for the CDC to be a no show.

Many people are saying.

“Many people” are repeating the same story that has nothing to offer other than accusations from a supposed anonymous source.

The story is of course BS, the head of CDC was part o the TF and regularly participated in the TFB’s.

1 Like

Of course. Fauci was there and repeatedly answered and was asked questions.

But of course believe what “a source at the CDC” supposedly told Yahoo News.

In the first place I am familiar enough with Yahoo News not to believe their interpretation of what anyone told them…if anyone did.

Since Fauci is head of the CDC and was giving interviews as well as appearing with Trump, perhaps some lower level bureaucrat thought he should be allowed to give his own press conferences. We will never know if they dont have the courage to step up, will we?

Slight correction, Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectuous Diseases.

Dr. Rebecca Martin heads up the CDC and was also part of the Task Force.

Ok.

We should have also mentioned that the CDC has a website where they can state whatever policy they want and it is of course available to anyone.

Further, local health agencies get their information from the CDC to incorporate into their decisions.

CDC is anything but silenced. What local body is going to go to Trump’s pressers to determine whether say schools should be opened? They are going to work with information from the CDC.

Silenced my…

The entire story is a complete lie.

Now of course Azar and Dr. Martin will have to get up tomorrow/Tuesday and refute the story.

What a waste of time.

a source at the agency told Yahoo News.

Every night there were “briefings about the coronavirus” on national television. You heard from Dr. Fauci. You heard from Dr. Birx discussing this virus. They were the “experts” and were on every night. No one was denied squat to talk about the corona virus. This is more sheople food, being fed to the sheople, to regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad and this thread is perfect proof and the OP the perfect example. :sunglasses:

I, myself, “heard it somewhere”.

Slight correction: Dr Rebecca Martin is the Director of CDC’s Center for Global Health.
The head of the CDC since March 2018 is Dr. Robert Redfield.

Today’s weak Talking Points. :roll_eyes: Must be a slow day.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was denied permission by the White House to brief the public about the coronavirus crisis, a source at the agency told Yahoo News.

Oh cool, another unnamed source. Here’s the fun part. Under the picture…

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Director Robert Redfield passes President Donald Trump At a White House briefing on April 22, 2020.

REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst