CAUGHT OFF GUARD: Warren Gets GRILLED by ‘The Breakfast Club’ on Native American Scandal

Originally published at: CAUGHT OFF GUARD: Warren Gets GRILLED by ‘The Breakfast Club’ on Native American Scandal | Sean Hannity

Sen. Elizabeth Warren faced her toughest line of questioning yet regarding her Native American ancestry from an unlikely place Friday morning: Hip Hop radio show ‘The Breakfast Club’ and host Charlamagne the God.

Watch @cthagod grill @ewarren on her heritage. "When did you find out that you weren't [Native American]?" "Were there any benefits to that?" "You sound like the original Rachel Dolezal a little bit" @breakfastclubam pic.twitter.com/GFzH8JqSqN

— Sarah Dolan (@sarahedolan) May 31, 2019

“I grew up in Oklahoma. I learned about my family the same way that most people learned about their families; from mothers and fathers and aunts and uncles. But I’m not a Person of Color. I’m not a citizen of a tribe. I shouldn’t have done it,” said Warren.

“How long did you hold on to that. There are some reports that said you were a Native American on your Texas Bar license, that you were Native American on your documents when you were a professor at Harvard. Why’d you do that?” asked Charlamagne.

“It’s what I believed. It’s what I learned from my family,” deflected Warren.

“You’re kind of like the original Rachel Dolezal,” he fired-back, referring to the Caucasian woman who self-identified as an African American.

Warren’s latest campaign stop also included a visit to The View, where she promised a handful of “free” giveaways to all voters.

Senator Elizabeth Warren sat-down with co-hosts on The View Thursday; vowing to implement a 2% tax on wealthy Americans to provide free childcare, tuition-free college, student debt forgiveness, raises for workers, and more.

The audience at 'The View' goes wild as @SenWarren rattles off all the things she'll make "free" via a "2 cent" tax. pic.twitter.com/Beyuqy9txc

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 30, 2019

“My proposal is a 2% ‘Wealth Tax’ on the top 1/10 of 1%, your $50,000,001 dollar you have to pitch-in two cents and two cents for everyone after that. With that, we can cancel student loan debt for 95% of the people who have it, but we can do so much more,” said Warren.

“Two cents, we can also provide universal, tuition-free college plus we can do universal childcare for every baby age 0 to 5, universal pre-k for every 3 and 4-year-old, and raise the wages of every childcare worker,” she added.

Top economists say the price-tag for Warren’s proposals will likely top $100 trillion.