Catholics or maybe Thomists: Stubborn

You don’t have to explain the character of God.

You simply have to see you’re making a circular argument.

It’s not circular at all to those who know Christ and accept his word.

It is circular.

Believers just believe that it’s not.

And Samson actually had a point.

You didn’t really answer his question…you diverted it to a discussion of God lying (or not).

All humans physically die. Adam was given a digestive tract. We all have digestive tracts. God did not create the human body to live forever, obviously.

Spiritual death is being separated from God. Being in a relationship/having fellowship with/being in the presence, with God, is being Spiritually alive.

Death is separation from God. Because Adam sinned, he was separated from God. Sent from the Garden, the Paradise of God to make his own way in the world.

Jesus Christ was the first to be resurrected from the death (separation from God) of Adam. He was the “firstborn from the dead.”

Col 1:118
“And He is the head of the body, the ekklesia who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence.”

Col 1;15
“Who is the image of the invisible God; the firstborn of every creature.

Jesus Himself died the death of Adam on the cross. He was separated from God when he carried our sins with him to the Cross. He was resurrected from that death and gave us the victory over death and hell - death and hell is being separated from God. With His resurrection, He opened the way to the presence of God for us. Since Jesus’ resurrection, every person in every place can talk directly to God.

The Resurrection has nothing to do with bodies coming out of the ground. We are either alive with Christ or dead without Christ.

There is no death in Christ. There is no more mystery. We have eternal life in Christ. Christ is our life. 8:29 “For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.” The Family of God.

To those alive in Christ, our physical body dies, but our spiritual body lives on. As Christ promised believers, we never die. John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 26 and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

The Revelation The invitation is open for all.
22:17 The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let him who hears say, “Come.” And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life without price.

Your response has nothing to do with the quoted passage from my post.

I should have included this part of your post.

I did a quick Google search about whether or not God could destroy a human’s immortal soul. The responses were stick-up-the-ass evasion. Respondents said that God wouldn’t do such a thing, that it was astonishing to entertain that God would do such an evil thing, or asked why God would do something like that.

Is that ok?