Catch 22: Twitter bans c-span video of alleged Biden harassment of girls

https://www.rt.com/usa/500646-biden-videos-flagged-twitter/

Biden’s c-span video really documents “child sexual exploitation” how can Biden possibly be qualified to be president?

Or is Twitter using the flagging to prevent criticism of their chosen candidate?

1 Like

That’s really funny especially the part where he made up the reason it was removed. The better part is reading that article and realizing there is no confirmation that this happened other than “scout’s honor”. Ooh i said scout. Child exploitation!

Oh and making up two reasons why something happened is not a catch 22. :upside_down_face:

Yossarian actually explained it to me once

1 Like

Here is the tweet with a notice from Twitter about deletion of flagged content:

https://twitter.com/koenigjake/status/1304690077499523072

Isn’t RT straight up Russian propaganda?

Yup, they’re not even trying to hide it.

1 Like

How serious should we take your OP when the thumbnail from the video has been widely debunked.

AP342704727484

" The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015.

After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.

“I could hear him,” Coons said in the interview. “He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable.”

1 Like

It’s really sad all Trumpters can manage is PedoBiden. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s not even clever anymore.

1 Like

Kid sniffer copped a feel here and there and is fhe democrat pick. No wonder his voters want to mail in their ballot.

1 Like

Find me when Biden is on tape admitting sexual assault

1 Like

Just imagine Trump sniffing hair like the kook Biden.

1 Like

Just imagine Biden saying half the crazy ■■■■ Trump has.

The #metoo is no longer alive and well under the big tent democrat circle. Interesting

1 Like

It hasn’t been “debunked”.