CASTRO’S DANGEROUS GAME: Man ‘Outed as Trump Donor’ Fears for Family’s Safety

Originally published at: CASTRO’S DANGEROUS GAME: Man ‘Outed as Trump Donor’ Fears for Family’s Safety | Sean Hannity

A man wrongly outed as a donor to President Trump by Rep. Joaquin Castro now fears for his family’s safety; telling Fox News the development prompted him to review “situational awareness” with his wife and children.

“A San Antonio man was wrongly outed on Twitter as a donor to President Trump by Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro and said Friday the incident forced him to review emergency plans with his wife and three children,” reports Fox News.

“Harper Huddleston said that his name appeared on Castro’s list instead of the name of his retired father, who contributed to the Trump campaign. He said the mix-up was because they share the same first name, but have different middle names, though his father does not go by the name Harper,” adds Fox.

“We convened together as a family and talked about situational awareness, exit strategy, avoiding and exiting conflict, talked about staying low and close to home and just being at our very highest senses,” said Huddleston.

Read the full report at Fox News.

Original Article: August 7, 2019

The backlash against Rep. Joaquin Castro continued to build Wednesday when his own donor complained after his identity appeared on a list of Trump supporters published by the Texas lawmaker.

“Trump donors whose names and employers were posted in a highly controversial tweet by Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro blasted the Texas congressman on Wednesday for what they described as a ‘ridiculous’ stunt and, in interviews with Fox News, rejected his claim that they are ‘fueling a campaign of hate’ against Hispanics,” reports Fox News. “One of those Trump donors even revealed he’s also been a supporter of local Democratic lawmakers—including Castro himself.”

“Wayne Harwell, the owner of a local real estate development company whose name appeared on the list Castro shared on Monday night, told Fox News in a phone interview that he donated money to Castro’s congressional campaign. But he suggested that after Castro outed him in a bid to shame Trump supporters, he won’t be supporting Castro anymore,” adds Fox.

“I was also on a list of people that gave to Castro and if he dislikes me enough that he wants to put my name out there against Trump, I’m not going to give money to him,” Harwell told Fox News. “Obviously Castro feels pretty strongly against me.”

“I’m pretty independent, but I support Trump,” Harwell explained.

“I think some of the Democratic rhetoric is more hateful than some of Trump’s rhetoric,” he said. “I think the San Antonio community needs to take a real deep look at what Castro is doing. Why is he doing this?”

Read the full report at Fox News.