"Caravan" Border Watch

Don’t worry Sneak, Trump and his boys are on this. Hiring more palace guards to keep the serfs out in the fields where they belong. And their doing it on the cheap buddy! :rofl:

So Trump is using the border crisis to line his friends pocket with money :laughing:

here is the kicker for every hire they get paid 40,000$ flat which is more then the yearly income of a border agent :laughing:

1 Like

So what exactly do you think Trump had to do with this?

Trump ordered them to use this company?

Update

The Border Patrol said Monday that a mother linked to the migrant caravans in Mexico abandoned her young child late last month, leaving the 2-year-old girl with an unrelated 17-year-old boy.

Certainly sounds like a clear and present danger!

Clear and present welfare. But she will love you for becoming her new daddy. I’m in awe at your altruism.

Thank you! Nice compliment, especially from you.

Yes. I’ve supported many poor children. The trick is to not get too attached because they will have to move on someday. Those of us with giving hearts have to strike a balance between helping one or two forever, or helping many just during their most formative years. But you know that.

Wow, that’s so impressive! A real inspiration!

Poor Sneaky, sucked in by a fake headline. You know why they do that, don’t you.

Here’s a more legit piece on it little buddy.

Bless you.

“Wik and Medicaid for all” that has a better ring to it than “I’m with her”.

She gave her baby to a young, male stranger. And left.

Update: Trump kills 7 year-old girl with his tiny bare hands

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-46562499

So we should take resources to help these people when Americans down the street can’t even give their kids three meals a day?

I understand where you’re coming from but that is backwards. We can’t even fix our own poverty. Much less the world’s.

When we get our poverty levels down then we can start thinking about helping all of humanity.

There a millions of white, black, and Hispanic American families in poverty.

Do these Central Americans matter more?

We have no poverty. Trump erased poverty and made America great again.

Trump is an idiot.

There is plenty of poverty in America and there is a ton of blame to go around on why it is entrenched.