"Caravan" Border Watch

It’s easy - separation of church and state, right?

Are you complaining that politicians aren’t voting in a religious manner while at the same time arguing that religion should stay out of politics?

Of course.

Doesn’t mean that Christians should support cruelty or men who send their kids to negotiate with their own mistresses.

So convenient separation of church and state. Got it.

Actually, I did define it.

In this thread, even.

No. I’m saying that a lot of christians don’t practice what they preach nor do they vote according to what they (say) is important to them.

It’s more a convenient separation of one’s religious belief system and their own politics.

I’m sure some Islamists do the same thing.

That’s just what it is isn’t it? Human trafficking. Whether they’re doing it for money or for political gains it’s still human trafficking.

1 Like

Who saying we should treat them inhumanly?

Stop parroting left-wing talking points if you want to be taken seriously here.

I’ve seen it called Republican Neo-Hate.

:rofl::rofl:

10 :rofl:

Major Development!

“He’s trying to use people who are seeking asylum and literally running from death just for his own political benefit and that’s a disgrace.”

Bee-yoot-e-full! She’s going to join them as they do what? But not for her own political benefit.

Outstanding.

More power to her! Meet them where they are!

None of the caravans entered the country. None of them. Believe me. If this so-called lady wants to join the caravan, it will be good for USA. She no longer needs to enter our country. She wants to join the caravan, and then she can treated her like a caravan. Return to your own country! We don’t need your caravan kind anymore.

She is a US citizen. The US is her country.

If she wants to be in caravan then she can be treated like caravan. Believe me.

She is a member of the US House of Representatives and will be treated as such.

Maybe now the law is not like this way, but I think it should be so. Donald Trump should have the right to revoke the citizenship of anyone that wishes to join the US invasion. This is a serious crisis. When members of the House of Representatives provide assistance and comfort to our enemies, we should take it as a serious matter. Some people say that this woman is going to commit treason. Maybe we should look into this.

Preposterous. Please go away.