"Caravan" Border Watch

He’s not alone.

They said he had previous arrests in the U.S. and had been deported back in Honduras June.

I wonder what he was previously arrested in the US for?

A 31 year-old male with a prior record. Not a woman, not a child. Not seeking asylum.

Oh, and he started a fire to get away. How many people were killed in the fires in California? Wonder what the conditions are like in Arizona.

And they we’re all women, children, doctors, and engineers.

While many images of the caravan show women and children, U.S. authorities say a majority of members are single adults, predominantly men, from Central America. That would make the Honduran man’s claims of caravan membership plausible.

Is the press playing games with us?

and he was arrested and will be deported what else do you want done?

Good arrest more of them and deport them what do you want done differently?

Can you link to this post please?

Sigh - get back to me when there are thousands of ayslum seekers being violent. That is what we have been told in numerous threads. The troops are needed as this is an invading army and somehow we are goong to experience coordinated attacks.

sounds like a crisis actor trying to create a crisis…

i hope they check his financial transactions to find out how much he was paid to try and incite violence…

2 Likes

We’ll see.

I sincerely hope our free press can find out why he was previously arrested.

why does it matter, he is being deported.

Yep, they did it with the European migrant crisis as well when they said they were mostly women iand children when picture after picture contradicted their claims showing 1000’s of young men with not a woman in sight, they latter admitted there so called “Error”.

Here is the invading army the Trumpists were so worried about. Hopefully they can go to sleep soundly tonight with images of toddlers being tear gassed seared into their brains.

Less than two years until the rest of us can vote these monsters out of power.

That’s just the scouts and point people.

Is this what you wanted libs?

Hey look they found a woman and child

I’m panicking…mostly because I’m hungry…

The system to work as intended and not for the BP or military to shoot and kill refugees ya that is what I wanted.