Candice Owens...The complete indictment of the democrat party

I hope she runs for Senate too. It will be fun to watch her go down in flames. She will be another of the string of candidates who are enduring embarrassments to the far right.

3 Likes

100% and so obvious

Every black conservative is proudly rolled out by the right and paraded around - “look, this person of color agrees with my beliefs !”.

You dont believe that.

What do you mean “you people”?

I love her. She confirms my bias.

She’s a conservative entertainer because the money is good. She failed to make a name for herself writing about Donald Trump’s penis size.

Kind of like Glenn Beck, who was anti-Trump until the Blaze started losing massive amounts of money. Now he’s all for Trump.

I prefer this video better. It’s where little Lieu, and Racist/Sexist Nadler act smug
towards Candace Owens, and you can tell that they mad her mad.

The best part is when she gets to respond, and Nadler interrupts her, only for her to get more mad, and then crush both of them. lol.

Louy says of all of the people that the Republicans could have picked, they picked Candace Owens. Then the next sentence is, that he isn’t going to characterize her.

You freaking moron! You just did! You contradicted yourself in your very next sentence!!! lmao!!! lol. :joy::rofl:

Nadler says; The witness will not do that again. Don’t refer to this counsel as stupid! lol. Uuuuuuuuuuuum what? She said, the Lieu said that he thinks black people are stupid. So Nady Nadler, how is that calling your precious counsel stupid? lol.

So it’s proper for Nadler to interrupt this young Lady, but not proper for Candace
Owens to be able to stand up for herself, and Black people? Liberal Logic 101 I guess? lol.

Candace Owens: The left has become desperate