Canadian virologist bluntly dismisses the COVID-19 overreaction by governments, media

He sums up the way I’ve felt since this hysteria began. Of course, I’m sure detractors will say he cheated he way into Cambridge and the only reason for his professional accomplishments is a life-long friendship with Donald Trump or something similarly predictable.

“There is absolutely nothing to be done to contain this virus other than protecting your more vulnerable people. It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season.

“This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s politics playing medicine. And that’s a very dangerous game.”

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence based on their effectiveness whatsoever. Seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge…putting the masks on.”

Hodkinson said social distancing is also “useless” because the virus can travel up to 30 m before landing.

https://www.westernstandardonline.com/2020/11/senior-doc-says-alberta-politicians-playing-medicine-media-driving-hysteria/

4 Likes

“They’re trying to destroy our way of life!” used to work well enough during the red scare. It didn’t work so well during the terrorism scare.

“It’s destroying our way of life!” is working relatively well with the germ scare.

1 Like

2020: A Fraud Odyssey

Directed by Commie Colluder

Produced by Lapsed Neanderthal Productions.

A China/USA production.

There will always be someone to say most anything

4 Likes

I mostly agree with this. The earlier shutdowns were an overreaction.

I don’t know about this though. COVID has killed a lot more people in less than a year than the average flu season.

1 Like

If you believe the official numbers it has. :wink:

Exactly. If it doesn’t come from an approved, corporate-backed source it’s not legit.

Tell that to independent, small business owners who were already at a disadvantage competing with Amazon, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, McDonald’s etc that attract only customers that are impervious to this “pandemic”.

Tell them what? That the Global War on Pandemics has begun? If they don’t already know, it’ll settle in by the time the first return-to-establishment-rule-administration is up for reelection.

These 20 year ordeals always seem to start right around the time a big scandal started coming to light. Weird, right? :thinking:

1 Like

Not exactly. I’ve linked things like this before (not here) and been told “haha I haven’t heard that in any respected organization like the NY Times or CNN. Consider me a skeptic.”
If you weren’t implying that I apologize. What were you saying?

I agree with you about the wars on “fill in the blank” that pop up every couple of decades to wag the dog. I thought you were minimizing the damage this is doing to small business owners and the mental health of millions. Pardon moi.

1 Like

Well, it is stated he is a Pathologist, but that can mean quite a bit of different specialities which may or may not include virology.

From his profile at Western Medical, he appears to be a pathologist that specializes in examining corpses, not viruses.

Certainly not anyone I would consider an authority on COVID.

1 Like

No. Every year people die. There is a death rate. Oddly, this past year had a lower death rate than the year before. The numbers game is part of the scam.

2 Likes

As if anyone, other than patent holder on Vaccines parts are the authorities. NO one knows what viruses are, just by naming parts.

So what he said, particularly the quotes I posted, are just incredibly outlandish because he’s a pathologist?

I genuinely wish someone could produce a deep fake video with Fauci telling everyone to jump on one leg and bark like a dog in order to eradicate COVID. Not saying you would do this, but I’d be fascinated just to see how many would.

2 Likes

Average age of those who have been dying recently is 78. That is not the average age of the overall population.
He did say that the more vulnerable population should be protected.
Due to age and other factors, I am pretty much in that “vulnerable population” so I am pretty careful. If I were like 30, I would not be at all happy with all these lockdowns.

4 Likes

The virus has been spreading in the US for significantly less than year (even though it seems a lot longer), so I think we need to wait on these comparisons.

I assume flu deaths are mostly among the same age group.

It sounds like you’re being prudent. I’m in my 40s and have no underlying conditions (that I know of), and I’m unhappy with the lockdowns. But I see my mom everyday, so I’m basically on lockdown anyway for her sake.

2 Likes

No. The virus was here a year or more ago. Remember that horrible Flu starting back in October-November of last year?

Do you realize there are at least 6 old, sci-fi novels I know of that explored the idea of using a virus to control people? One of Arthur C Clarke’s last books spelled it out. This is because, the collective mind already has this idea because it’s already in the memory banks.

Because people are so primitive mentally and lack understanding of the big picture, they are easily fooled by sociopathic, totalitarian, power mad, lunatics.

The key word is “Incredulity.”

Even talking about it is clamped down on by power mad, low IQ, animality laden, fools. This has all happened before.

Predictive programming.

2 Likes