Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

:rofl: So what?

There was a time when that was looked upon as a legitimate protest action. Very recently in fact.

I didn’t hear the left being so concerned then. Quite the opposite.

2 Likes

are you talking about the 2019 land protest which were not supported by majority of Canadian?
I recall the comment on Facebook about running them over.

1 Like

so far the RCMP has been very nice toward protesters for the last few days that will change as their numbers get smaller.

no one is forced to be vaccinated in Canada.
also vaccine passport are aimed to end by the end of March in majority of the country.

3,000 people is quite a small minority, there was more people are legalization protests.

Are you saying the RMCP are cowards?

2 Likes

Be vaccinated or lose your livelihood is force.

2 Likes

You don’t have a right to your job.
welcome to the real world.

3000 people defaced a war memorial? Sorry, but I don’t believe that for a second.

1 Like

supported them so hard the liberals are polling a majority right now.
Trudeau is going to easily win a fourth term, the conservative are in shambles.

So you say.

2 Likes

I mean its not hard to you win an election in Canada you need soft liberal voters in GTA/Quebec.

those people support mandates.

Clearly, elections in Canada are not important.

1 Like

Very important the issue is Canada is a moderate-liberal country.
majority of voters are left leaning.

That’s nothing new.

Nope.

When it’s you on the other end, you will have a different attitude. Right now you don’t give a ■■■■ because it doesn’t affect you personally. One day it will.

2 Likes

I said nothing about rights. But since you brought it up, what medical treatment you elect to get or refuse, is a right. At least it is in this country. The Peoples Democratic Republic of Canada may be different.

3 Likes

That sounds ominous.

Over a vaccine that is now therapeutic?