Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Yep…that’s looting. I wonder why it took a year for this video to come out?

3 Likes

Probably Antifa scum, right?

We all make some foolish choices under the influence of adrenaline. This looting was much more restrained and limited than the progressive looting of summer 2020. But wrong nevertheless. Theft and vandalism are crimes.

It does seem that Lady Justice has been peeking under her blindfold to determine the political leanings of looters and vandals before deciding whether to charge and how severely.

3 Likes

lol. The 2020 protests were the biggest of all time. 93% peaceful. That’s pretty restrained.

Meanwhile, everyone who broke into the capitol was a criminal.

If y’all don’t want updates quit asking for them.

1 Like

Don’t worry.

That cost will be passed to you and me.

They are paying much more than that as they use diesel and their tanks hold hundreds of gallons…

The cost of their scam is going to be passed on to me?

I don’t think so…

They had to build the set and audition the actors, all that takes time.

1 Like

You will never know. During inflation every cost goes up without any accounting.

It came out next day, Jan 7th 2021…lol. Maybe you just had blinders on.

I saw the date but is it coming from the DC police stockpile that Nancy wouldn’t release until recently? I’ve looked for as much about this day as I can…and I never saw this, even though my query in all probability should have IMHO found it.

The libs can’t go anywhere without the beltway.

1 Like

Yep. It worked just like the “protected by Smith & Wesson” placard in front of my house. :wink:

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that Biden raised the price of gas to thwart the truckers?

2 Likes

Accepting donations to partially cover expenses is not “getting paid.”

2 Likes

And you do. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How so? You are the one who appears to have bought the story.

Whats story is that?

The one you are now spinning.