Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

:rofl: You just destroyed your own argument.

5 Likes

Lordy- most states are changing the restrictions in March. Extrapolate.

Pray there isn’t an uptick.

I do.

Be grateful the ruling class allowed?

4 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: 2022 Election Senate Thread

Why? Will the ruling class rescind the bestowed favor?

4 Likes

I try not to be sheoplized by the narratives the sheople troughs are feeding and attempt to examine the whole, not the pieces they choose. When you do this, it’s easy to see that the Canadian protests are motivating these D leaders to act, before their constituents protest or totally disregard their virtually useless mandates.

3 Likes

Nailed it. :+1: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Let’s get back on topic.

Only two pickup trucks and less than a dozen protesters blocked the road to the bridge before police moved in. Afterward, police barricades remained and it was not immediately clear when the bridge might be opened.

The question I have is how does the PD assure that the bridge does not get blocked again?

I think this will help expedite mandate dissolution. With science getting full credit of course.

1 Like

All the truckers have to do is park those trucks(at home) and quit delivering food and everything else untill Trudeau yells Uncle and is “happy” to do so.

In fact they could probably get him removed from office if they hold out long enough.

3 Likes

“2 people were peacefully arrested and seven vehicles were towed…”

That was the blockade?

Screenshot_20220213-165651
Screenshot_20220213-165607
Not any traffic yet.

2 Likes

They left, no surprise, Canada was threatening them with 100k fines and loss of license.

Well sure- that bridge accounts for a significant amount of economic trade between the nations. Youd be the first to call for the bridge to be reopened if it was a BLM or Antifa blockade.

If they just go on strike from delivering anything Trudeau can’t charge them with a thing and will have to fold like a cheap suit.

3 Likes

Dude the mandates will end naturally very soon. Hold your horses…you’ll get what you want soon enough.

You bet.

Those causes are misguided for BLM and outright insurrection for Auntie Fah.

The reason matters.

They will now.

1 Like