Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Are you creating a narrative of time travel?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. If low case numbers are the criteria why weren’t the mandates dropped when the case numbers were already lower?

“Extrapolate” is not science, it is fortune telling, akin to alchemy.

The only science in play here is political science - they are losing the consent of the governed and they know it.

6 Likes

That would be you.

5 Likes

Mask mandates have been changed in the past due to lower numbers. Google 2021 and mask mandates.

Happy to be given permission to do something I’ve been doing for well over a year?

5 Likes

You know we can all see lower places on that chart right?

4 Likes

Happy that soon 2500 people a week won’t be dying of this virus and most states will be no longer needing to protect the vulnerable with mask restrictions.

You are accepting the ruling class’ correlation as causation. They are mapping the margins of consent.

Remember when that dumbass in California tried to fence the beach?

4 Likes

:rofl: You just destroyed your own argument.

5 Likes

Lordy- most states are changing the restrictions in March. Extrapolate.

Pray there isn’t an uptick.

I do.

Be grateful the ruling class allowed?

4 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: 2022 Election Senate Thread

Why? Will the ruling class rescind the bestowed favor?

4 Likes

I try not to be sheoplized by the narratives the sheople troughs are feeding and attempt to examine the whole, not the pieces they choose. When you do this, it’s easy to see that the Canadian protests are motivating these D leaders to act, before their constituents protest or totally disregard their virtually useless mandates.

3 Likes

Nailed it. :+1: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Let’s get back on topic.

Only two pickup trucks and less than a dozen protesters blocked the road to the bridge before police moved in. Afterward, police barricades remained and it was not immediately clear when the bridge might be opened.

The question I have is how does the PD assure that the bridge does not get blocked again?

I think this will help expedite mandate dissolution. With science getting full credit of course.

1 Like

All the truckers have to do is park those trucks(at home) and quit delivering food and everything else untill Trudeau yells Uncle and is “happy” to do so.

In fact they could probably get him removed from office if they hold out long enough.

3 Likes