Can you sense the desperation, the tension coming from the left?

As polls tighten and Biden corruption unfolds before our very eyes, with thousand upon thousands of people coming out to Trump rallies while Biden decided to stay home today because he’s tired.

Short fuse that media has, the censorship that’s being imposed. It seems the realization has started setting in that libs are going to lose this election.

You have boilermaker union calling Biden out about their endorsement…other tradesmen union remain silent where years past they endorsed the democrat party.

More Blacks have came out endorsing Trump…more so then any republican in recent history. Latinos openly defying the left-wing talking points.

But here is bright spot libs. You will increase higher percentage of votes in California, New York and New Jersey…and maybe in Mass and Maryland.

Enjoy this election…

2 Likes

Soggy laptop hearts this post.

9 Likes

I have not seen polls tightening. Quite the opposite in fact, and not in Trump’s favor.

4 Likes

It really is like we are living in two different realities.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing about this post screams “lefts desperation”

I’m bookmarking this.

8 Likes

I am. Thank you.

PS didn’t you already make this same thread?

3 Likes

I’m curious about this polls tightening bizness.

1 Like

I think that Eugene Robinson said it best. Trump supporters are convinced that he is going to win.
They don’t believe the polls and will say that they were wrong in 2016. They believe that Trump is more popular then he really is. And many of them will say that the election was rigged if he loses.

5 Likes

Texas, georgia, Alaska, ohio…

2 Likes

I didn’t notice the polls really tightening up. According to RCP, Biden is up 5.6 points in Pennsylvania, 7.2 points in Michigan, 6.3 points in Wisconsin and 4 points in Arizona. In 2016, RCP had Trump up by 4 points in Arizona. Trump ended up winning Arizona by 3.5 points in 2016. Democrat Sinema ended up winning her Senate race in Arizona by 2.3 points in 2018. With Arizona having gone from light red in 2016 to light blue in 2020, Biden is probably going to win Arizona this year. Biden is very likely going to win Michigan and Wisconsin this year.

2 Likes

When you put a crackhead in charge of your criminal enterprise, what could possibly go wrong ?

2 Likes

I believe Don Jr prefers powder.

5 Likes

You seem to be confusing desperation with determination to win.

I mean this is a cycle where the Dems are crushing the GOP in fundraising, have way better attack ads and the DNC-the DNC!-has yet to make a single serious misstep since the primaries. Never happened in my lifetime, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Biden went from +15 to +14 in Fox News poll so that is proof Trump going to win by a landslide in all states but Caly

3 Likes

You guys will win by wider margin in Snobville states but will lose the Flyover states. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Biden leads in Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania and is competitive in Georgia and Texas.

Trump has to win all those states…Biden doesn’t.

And last I checked…no tightening in those races yet.

1 Like

:grinning:

Plus they are not getting distracted by stupid ■■■■ the GOP is throwing at them. The Hunter thing is barely a blip and when it registers many are finding it laughable.

1 Like

The panic, the fear and even desperation has set in.

1 Like

This day 4 years ago in Fla…Clinton was up 3.6 percent. Today 1.4.
This day 4 years ago in Mich, Clinton was up 11.4 percent. Today 7.2
This day 4 years ago in Pa, Clinton was up 7 percent. Today 5.6.
This day in 4 years ago in Cal. Clinton was up 19.7 percent. Today 31.7

You guys seeing the larger picture?

Enjoy.

1 Like