Can we talk about Mexico paying for the wall?

You know this has nothing to do with building a wall, right? From the link:

$1.5 billion toward infrastructure at the southern border to improve processing and security…

Biden’s open border has been a mess for Mexico as well as it has immensely enriched the cartels and human smugglers. I’m sure that the good taxpaying citizens of Mexico don’t like nor benefit from 300-400,000 people a month traveling through their country. Do you honestly think they’re simply doing this out of the goodness of their hear and won’t benefit?

Bingo! That’s all this is about.

From the SD Evening Tribune article

About 550 times a year, two-person teams assault the San Diego fence. One man swings an ax, cracking the metal mesh. The second uses a battery-powered saw to make an opening large enough to crawl through.

“From the time they punch a hole in the fence,” agent R.C. Martinez told the Union-Tribune last year, “it takes about 30, 40 seconds to make the cut.” to make the cut.”

And? seems to prove my point. They have to cut a hole then it takes 30-40 secs to cut the fence further. It slows them down. If a drone sees them coming toward the fence, the BP can deploy to area and maybe get there before they cut all the way. No fence and they just run over some line and disappear.

From same article:

Large numbers of unauthorized immigrants continued to flow into the U.S., but they moved away from the coast, trying to slip around the fences. Nationally, Border Patrol apprehensions peaked in fiscal 2000 with almost 1.7 million.

Post 9/11 security measures and the recession contributed to a decline in these numbers. In fiscal 2016, the Border Patrol arrested 415,816 people — of which 31,891 were nabbed in San Diego County. (More than half of all apprehensions occurred in Texas: 249,026.)

Once again proving you wrong.

A whole 30-40 secs. 20 million per mile for 30 seconds

1 Like

Not the same type of wall genius. Why lie? It wasn’t 30 seconds it was 30 seconds after they cut the initial hole.

Keep going it is fun to watch you flail.

Cool let’s eliminate birthright citizenship, free education for illegals, free housing, free healthcare, etc.

Its 30 seconds after the single ax swing it takes to ruin the integrity of the fence

About 550 times a year, two-person teams assault the San Diego fence. One man swings an ax, cracking the metal mesh. The second uses a battery-powered saw to make an opening large enough to crawl through.

“From the time they punch a hole in the fence,” agent R.C. Martinez told the Union-Tribune last year, “it takes about 30, 40 seconds to make the cut.”

How in the hall did you get that out of my post? Both of my suggestions would cut down on illegal immigration

Illegals do pay local taxes you know? Some of the service listed they direct contribute to.

So I was right 30 seconds after they cut a whole, but keep flailing.

I don’t think he meant you said that he wants that on top of what you wrote.

30 seconds after a swing of the ax? How long does that take?

Yeah I misread it. A change in birthright citizenship would require a constitutional amendment

Not long, if they get it on first swing. 200k down to 9k seems to me a pretty good fence. Who long does a drone slow them down?

It would be foolish at this time to do so, and be a waste of time and distraction from focusing on the current invasion taking place at our southern border encouraged and even participated in by the current Democrat Party Leadership.

We need to keep ourselves informed of how the current administration is allowing an invasion of our southern border to take place by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

So, tell us, why did the Biden Administration stop the building of the wall and is now allowing its materials to rust along the border? Eh? Is this not more important than babbling on and on about Mexico paying for the wall?

JWK

What will it take for American Citizens to accept the fact that their homeland is under attack orchestrated by the Biden Administration?

1 Like

You said to take away the reason they come here. Do you think that the only reason they come to America, and pass by many other countries along the way, is because they believe that there’s a job waiting for them here?

People working in low wage jobs don’t even remotely cover the cost in US taxpayer provided services they receive for themselves and their children.

1 Like

Or simply 5 Justices declaring that nowhere in the Constitution does it state that children born of people here illegally are US citizens.