Can we finally call out the absurdity of masking mandates?

Let’s start with the hypocrisy of the feds.

Question: Does the vaccine work?
Answer: Yes, it works incredibly well!

Question: Well enough to remove my mask?
Answer: OH HELL NO!

Then there’s this.
This past weekend we had MLB, NFL and college football stadiums packed with maskless people. Same with amusement parks, bars and restaurants. Tens of millions at maskless events. Yet they are trying to convince us that somehow if you mask up at the office or on a bus, you are making a difference. Even AOC isn’t buying this crap. Going maskless at a sophisticated party. Trying to shift the focus to her booty and her friends boobies so you won’t notice their masklessness. Let’s cut the crap. The mandates are a joke.

1 Like

Wow! I wasn’t expecting this! Since we all seem to agree that this is a farce, how can we take our right to breathe fresh air back?

Try mouthwash. :roll_eyes:

Quite an erroneous conclusion.

Try responding to the topic. And brush your teeth once in a while.

Oh wonderful. A foreigner thinks my opinion of U.S. policy is “erroneous” and I’m supposed to care? Don’t you have your own goofy assed lock down to worry about mate?

1 Like

My state is not in lockdown. The fact that there was a response to my post speaks to the care factor.

2 Likes

I was. You know since you’re the one with the lack of ability to breathe clean air when wearing a mask and all. So where’s the dirty coming from genius? Unless of course, you aren’t familiar with how to wear a mask properly or something?

Congratulations.

Now explain how wearing a mask on a bus with 20 people helps after being stuffed into a stadium with 75,000 maskless drunks?

1 Like

I am laughing. She is surrounded by a sea of fabric stretched beyond the bursting limit.

On a good note…

Speaking before the vote, Ms. Bennett said comments from the Black COVID-19 Equity Commission were her catalyst for introducing the bill. The organization, which is made up of physicians, researchers and epidemiologists, has supported a mask mandate as a way to slow the spread of the virus and protect those who are too young to receive vaccines.

So they are exploiting the 5-12 kids as an excuse to demand masks.

Republican Councilman Sam DeMarco was met with applause while explaining his vote against the bill.

“I just don’t believe it is this body’s role to tell people out there how they have to live their lives,” he said.

Mr. DeMarco was met with support from Councilman Nicholas Futules, a Democrat.

“I can’t imagine how you would go to a football game and have 6,000 Steelers fans getting a ticket,” Mr. Futules said, referencing the ordinance’s $100 fine for not wearing a mask.

Councilman Tom Duerr, D-Bethel Park, also voted no and raised concerns the mask requirement was not a decision for council to make. He encouraged such decisions to instead come from the Allegheny County Health Department.

Glad to see some sanity prevail. I did not know that we had a Black Covid Equity Commission. Now I do and I know they are fond of undermining the vaccine.

Ok. You had your little Altair rant. Feel better now? Good. Back to the topic.

This past weekend we had MLB, NFL and college football stadiums packed with maskless people. Same with amusement parks, bars and restaurants. Tens of millions at maskless events. Yet they are trying to convince us that somehow if you mask up at the office or on a bus, you are making a difference. Even AOC isn’t buying this crap. Going maskless at a sophisticated party. Trying to shift the focus to her booty and her friends boobies so you won’t notice their masklessness. Let’s cut the crap. The mandates are a joke.

Why do you think after all this, sitting in an office with a mask helps?

I expect we will see a spike in sports towns soon enough. It would be a good topic for data analysis.

That still doesn’t explain how masking in your office would help at all. As soon as people leave they office, they ditch their mask and go to the grocery store.

Do they?

Masking indoors is a good idea for now.

1 Like

Yes. No doubt about it. Unless it’s forced, most people don’t mask. Which means most people don’t believe in masking.

Most people disagree. Since most only mask when forced to do so.

So what? There wasn’t a fence around Devil’s Punchbowl either until “most people” were too stupid to realize they shouldn’t be jumping into it without a fence there to keep them from doing it. The idiocracy is real.

My state doesn’t have a mandate and still see 50% wearing masks at the grocery store.

1 Like

Neither is mine.