CAN-US reach deal on NAFTA

They cut tariffs in July already.

And they have not cut tariffs on the targeted US products but nice dream Trumpkin.

1 Like

So he pulled out of the he TPP and then essentially signed the same deal with Canada and Mexico? Lmao!

But the debt continued to rise.

But he called it something new so he and Trumpkins can call it a win.

Glad to see Trump is making Canada great again.

Well the trade war has brought Chinese investors back to Canadaā€™s LNG and oil fields.

And thanks to the Trump administration views on pot most of the investment money and market is going to Canada.

He is on record about balancing the budget being ā€œvery easyā€ LOL.

Its easy to talk a good game and thenā€¦

Allan

So, this is basically NAFTA 2.0

If thatā€™s your metric, then Trump sucks much, much worse than Obama and is becoming even suckier by the day, right?

Deficits were lower under Obama. Then Trump decided to start cutting income and started spending like a madman.

The heck are you talking about??? The cuts werenā€™t announced in July, the tariff cuts were announced last week before the national holiday, cuts include machine and electric equipment which helps out US companiesā€¦ and now there are reports that the manufacturing is downā€¦ why would China release all this news at this time??? Simple, it is between 2 national holidays and no one in China is paying attentionā€¦

Earlier in July, China reduced import tariffs on a range of consumer items including apparel, cosmetics, home appliances, and fitness products to fulfill pledges to further open Chinaā€™s consumer market

If you had read it I quoted the article. Cuts started in July but not for the US.

Wasnā€™t that long, heā€™s only been pres for less than two yearsā€¦ Now, if our trade deficit lowers with Mexico, they paid for the wallā€¦ Ha ha!

The current deficits are driven by the growth in SS and Medicare as the boomer retire. All objective people know that because itā€™s been predicted for decades. All party hacks lie about itā€¦

The current deficits are driven by Trumpā€™s out of control spending and trade wars.

Calling someone a liar is against the rules. Are you calling me a liar?

Boomers retiring is what caused the participation rate to be so high under Obama, and that was constantly dismissed by you and others.

And Trump said heā€™d balance the budget and fix the debt/deficit problem. So far, itā€™s only getting worse. Trump was supposed to have solutions to these problems, which is why he got elected, so why isnā€™t he fixing them?

Where did I call you anything?

The current deficits are driven by the growth in SS and Medicare as the boomer retire.
All objective people know that because itā€™s been predicted for decades.

You insinuated I was a liar. Itā€™s right there-donā€™t pretend. Itā€™s easy for the mods to see. You canā€™t do that, so donā€™t try to play innocent about it.

No, itā€™s driven by Trumpā€™s out of control spending and cutting income.

Ridiculousā€¦ Fake newsā€¦

You canā€™t call disagreement on facts a lieā€¦ then there would be no debatesā€¦