Can the secret service investigate the fbi

You haven’t seen anything. You’re just making it up as you go along.

1 Like

Translation: I’m just making up things I want to be true. “We shall see.” Like I said, your typical nothingburger.

10/4…I know where you stand.

Guess why I started the thread asking if Trump would fire Comey on day 1?

Why did you start that thread?

Who gets to decided if an agent is loyal to America?

He and Loretta made it quite clear that they had an integrity problem. Since Trump won, I seriously wondered if he’d have the DoJ reinvestigate the whole thing again regarding Hillary. Now here we are, almost 2 years later and there’s now a Congressional request for a second special investigator to do just that and it’s about time.

Comey didn’t as much as anyone in helping Trump get elected. Trump didn’t care about Clinton being indicted. He never cared. He told us. Literally, he said he doesn’t care after winning. Maybe you and some people in Congress think this is going to go somewhere, but it’s been several years and nothing has happened. You know why? Because there’s no reason to go through this again. We all know it. You just need to admit it.

Trump only cares about himself. Comey wasn’t helpful enough to Trump so he had to go. It had nothing to do with anything else.

I care about truth and justice for all on the same, even playing field and I will NEVER let that go.

I think you believe that. The problem is that you don’t know what the truth is. I mean, you think you do, but that’s not because you’ve arrived at it fairly and without prejudice. Quite the opposite. Your truth is the product of prejudice and vendetta. So now you’re in a position where you have to make reality fit what you’ve decided is the truth, which causes far more problems than it’s with.

Clinton isn’t prosecutable. Let it go.

You’re right. I don’t know. So I have to watch, listen, garner tidbits of information and attempt to formulate what the truth actually is. So far, it hasn’t been disclosed IMO. Regarding Hillary, there’s more to this than just her. All of those who used their positions of authority to falsely exonerate her are just as bad and I want their heads too. I want anyone and everyone who may be thinking something along the same lines to observe their pain and maybe…they’ll have second thoughts?

You look for tidbits of information to confirm what you want to believe. You decided that Clinton is guilty, not because you have knowledge of the circumstances or case law, but because you want your political opponent to be lic. So now you are busy crafting a universe where the only reason she isn’t found guilty is because there was a grand conspiracy throughout the FBI and DoJ to exonerate her.

Calls to reinvestigste are political in nature and should be treated as such. This is extremely unhealthy for the country.

1 Like

That’s what I said, I garner tidbits and “form” what I believe. Doing nothing is what’s terrible for the country. Rectifying past wrongs is the right thing to do and what’s right for the country.

That nobody in the media has seen. This is going to be another big “Devin Nunes” nothingburger event.

Why is it that the right-wingers are so gullible?

I don’t think that’s true. I think you have it process backwards. Form an opinion first. Gather evidence to support the opinion later.

There is no wrong to right.

I hope…you’re right because if you aren’t…all hell is about to bust loose.

Translation: I’m just making up things I want to be true. “We shall see.” Like I said, your typical nothingburger.

It’s all they’ve got and they’re going nuts as Mueller and team dismantle the criminal enterprise from which Trump sprang.

It’s quite hilarious, really. However, there may come a time when they enter the anger phase, and then it will get more serious. They’ve been lied to for so long, and swallowed it all as truth, that re-entry to reality may be too jarring for some of them.

Did you read that article? Clinton has been saying that since october '16. There’s nearly bi-partisan agreement the FBI should have dealt with the emails earlier, and that Comey shouldn’t have ever said boo.

It’s far from that simple.