Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

If it’s all true.

All about results.

DEMs are as corrupt as they come and are never pressured to quit for far worse than what Pruitt is being accused of. DEMs don’t really care about how corrupt he is. They just want him out because they hate Trump.

Good thing he works in the public sector under Trump.

Where I work, any single person caught doing similar things as Pruitt would have been fired long ago.

I spent 12 years working in the public sector, anyone there doing what he is doing would have been canned by now. It’s terrible.

Remember that time when a well respected liberal Senator stayed in his position after pictures surfaced of him exhibiting sexist behavior?

Yeah… me neither.

Remember the killer Ted Kennedy? I do.

Bill Clinton?

Never voted for the guy. Nor would I ever have.

Nor would I defend him because of the “other side”

Never voted for the guy.

Voted for Bush 41 in my first vote ever cast as an 18 year old.

Nor do I defend his bad behavior.

Ahhhhhhh, but we aren’t talking about you are me personally. We are really talking about LIB hypocrisy in total.

LIBs don’t care about corruption. They personify corruption. They are only attacking Pruitt because they hate Trump.

Scott Pruitt is draining the swamp by becoming swampier than the swamp itself.

It never ■■■■■■■ ends with this guy

I am going to have to call ■■■■■■■■ on this one.

Can’t really blame the guy for thinking he can treat the government like his own personal piggy bank when the president and his family are doing it too.

1 Like

Find another narrative. That one has no credibility. The record shows Pruitt is a crook. When Laura Ingraham goes against you, you know you have trouble.

But none of that matters when a DEM politician is caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Again, this isn’t really about Pruitt at all. Its about DEM hypocrisy.

Have to agree with you. LIB hypocrisy truly is a sight to behold.

So keep the corrupt EPA administrator to own the libs?

He funny thing is that Pruitt’s behavior is so blatantly antithetical to what the Trump voters say that they want… Drain the Swamp and all… that some have to say … well Libs are worse in order to justify their position.

The easier thing to say by far is that the electorate shouldn’t put up with this corruption no matter what letter is behind their name.

Which conveniently absolves you from having to condemn corruption as long as it’s your team. Convenient.